Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about how I can't sleep right now and how it's like the 3rd night in a row where I've had very little sleep. I can see myself passing out over this weekend... hopefully (because I'll need to actually be awake during the weekdays!).

Also feeling just a tad hungry; that always happens on nights like this though...

Edited by Mutemutt
  • Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about whether I actually should put some effort into writing an essay when I have two days to finish it or if I should just ignore it completely and face the consequences because I'm a lazy mf who wants to spend his days watching movies.

I'm thinking about whether I should eat or not because I'm a lazy mf who doesn't want to walk all the way to the kitchen to make a meal.

I'm thinking about whether I should call my parents or not because I know they want to talk to me but I'm a lazy mf who doesn't want to spend like half an hour on the phone.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking today was definitely not my day. And I'm so mad about the fact that we drove midtown to my oboe lesson and they had TWO inches of snow on the ground, we come back home and all I could find is scraps of snow on the trees. I've been waiting FIVE YEARS for a real winter storm. We used to have them every year. Now it looks like we're being screwed over another winter! (not like the two inches or so they had in midtown counted as a real winter storm. That's been the extent of what I've seen in the last five years).

I lost all of my self-confidence in the lesson, too, and she had to try very hard to say I'm doing fine, even when I told her all of my issues with playing music. I don't understand her logic at all, but somewhere it's giving me some form of comfort...

• Brohoof 2

Well I feel a little scared now, I didn't feel very good earlier :scoots: Out of nowhere I feel myself go numb and I can't see a thing :sunny: I flail my arms in front of me blindly as I can see nothing but... Dark. I was starting to lose balance but I kept firm. I felt like I was slowly losing memory and I was feeling so fuzzy and dizzy... Then everything suddenly cleared up and I was seeing normally again :sunny: It was freaky and happened out of nowhere... :sunny:

Edited by TwilightAqua

i hope i dont go to school tomorrow. im SICK right now so i swear i better not have to go. :/ and im really hungry but i dont want home food i want like 2 large fries from mcdonalds or something. man do i rlly wanna listen to music now its kinda hurting my ears.

racing thoughts

UGH now i HAVE to listen to music. i keep listening to Fallout Boy's Centuries because I saw TwilightAqua's signature. XD

Edited by Jeru
  • Brohoof 1

Thinking about a dream I had two nights ago and last night... last night's dream was terrifying, but my dream two night's ago... I don't know if I should have had it.

Also thinking about some thing's I talked to my girlfriend about last night, and trying to figure out if I should've told her in the first place... did I make the right choice?

• Brohoof 2

I'm wondering what the heck my little brother and sister are doing xDDD So they're playing with these water balloons and pumping them full with air on purpose!! xDD And then they're popping the balloons on each other :lol: :lol:

"Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"

I miss you big sis. It's been three months, maybe longer, and I miss you just as much as I did on day 1.

Edited by Ink Well
  • Brohoof 2

It appears that I'm talking er- thinking to myself again. So far, this week has gotten quite a bad start. Let's see, tomorrow is m-m-my oral presentation for English *gulps* which is also my final.. :lie: I have to write my notecard for that speech and rehearse.. I'm going to be the first one to go and I am horrible with public speaking. I don't want to fail a final. I know my report should be good but it's the speaking I'm worried about :sunny:

Okay after working on that, I will do that math assignment, those worksheets for Citizenship, and study for Spanish. *sighs* But there's more that's coming on later in the week.. Oh and I have to decide between events with my friends for the weekend. UGH. I miss the days where I'd wake up feeling happy and hopeful ;~; Okay and my mind needs to stop telling me more things that I need to do yet Dx

But I can't let myself have a hard time, by giving into fear. :sunny: I gotta get my attitude up or I'll only give myself a hard time! If I really try, I can get done with everything before I need to sleep. Which I probably should try to sleep earlier tonight just to be healthy and because it's been forever since I've had a good sleep. :dash: Wow all that felt great to say and I feel like it helped. :squee:

Edited by TwilightAqua