mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Currently I have a house guest staying over.  Between doing things with him and sharing the use of the computer, I won’t be on as often as usual. 

Thinking about why the hell someone will send you a PM or when you try and talk to another person sometimes people will just leave you hanging and never respond back to you or just down right ignore you... If you don't want to talk anymore have the common courtesy and say you have to go or don't want to talk anymore. This is the main reason I am starting to dislike people more and more as the days go on. Too many times have I tried to start a conversation with another or even someone else has sparked a conversation with me... I will try to keep the conversation going  and out of nowhere I will end up waiting forever for a response only to realize that the other person is either ignoring me or whatever.

Is it that hard to let someone know you don't want to talk or let alone are going to be busy or what ever. That shit pisses me the hell of. :/

• Brohoof 1

I am thinking that there are a lot of things you *or at least myself* have to remind yourself about things to keep a positive light about things. Staying joyful for one thing and remind yourself how great love is whether it be from someone else a family member, a friend anyone who cares about your well being. Those things and there are a lot of other really joyful things in this world you have to keep close to you in times in which you don't feel really great. 

Drawing close to things you hold dear to you whatever that maybe could in turn help you out the most.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Wondering if I should name my soldiers in Xenonauts after random people and characters, like I did in X-COM ... I feel like I have a bit more of a 'connection' between them if they're named as such. Then again, losing those people makes me wanna murder some babies slap someone pull my hair out calmly exit the game and take a rest. All the more reason to try and keep them alive though, right? :P

im thinking about...
about...

about...

Muffins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

I was thinking I was going to post about things I was recently thinking about but after reading the op I decided to post about what I thought this was going to be about which was what I was going to post but it seems more fitting to post exactly what I was thinking at the moment I read the op which was all this.