Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

How I detest that some of my family members are racist/homophobes. And some of those family members are at my house right now.  >_>

• Brohoof 3

I'm wondering about if it's possible to be as good as Pinkie Pie at keeping so many ponies/people happy, including yourself... I'm starting to doubt it.  -_-

• Brohoof 3

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Today's Friday

No Sunday

No Thursday

No it's Monday

No Saturday...

Or is Wednesday

Or is it............ Ah fuck it  

That I really really hate flies... they follow you around all over your house. Get lost in your room and trying to get them out is a challenge within itself. Flies/mosquitoes are the most annoying animals ever!

While I may view some of the unmentionables of the furry community I don't partake in the community or have much interest other then that at all so I wouldn't consider my self a furry. :/

Now i'm thinking about a boat that can Fly but still acts like a boat....................but at the same time it can murder fish with it's spaghetti cannons.........and that spaghetti rhymes with confetti..............also............................................................................................................................................................Liver tastes Bloody Horrible.................................I'm hungry.................................I wish I still had large toe nails.................................Now i wan't to write a rock ballad............................ok that's enough of my thoughts.............8D

• Brohoof 1

Some peers I know from high school and are in college are going to a big anime convention called Fanime next week. Not only that, it takes place a few days after my final exam. I'm thinking this is a big opportunity for me to join them since I don't see them much nowadays. I could also use it as a way to celebrate the ending of my semester, where I wasn't happy for the most part.