Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Wondering how to find a way to form Ireland without having Scotland, and England mess me up on EU 4.

Also thinking it is a lovely day today, but it would be better with a wonderful thunderstorm. :3

Whoa! Someone else on the forum who plays EUIV!

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking how I won't be able to use my money for 3 years, since it will be locked after I have transferred it to a new bank account  :angry:

(edited)

I was wondering if I could think about nothing, but I it made me think about thinking about nothing, so I ended up thinking about something. Didn't think that! ^_^

Edited by Trickilee

I'm thinking why is this Bird rank taking so long to get too :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Thinking about creating a thread meant to ask people what productive, fulfilling things they want to do with their lives. An encouragement and accountability buddies thread. I successfully drew drawings for over an hour straight today. I get depressed when I come across Internet argument comment piles online and then procrastinate looking at them, then realize I am then too tired to read a meaningful educational, or at least mentally stimulating book, or do drawing. And then go to bed saying to myself "next day I will be more fulfilling."

EDIT a minute later: I hardly ever go on MLPForums. I am only here because I cannot physically get out colored pencils now, but my mobile device is with me.

Edited by GuillermoGage
  • Brohoof 2

Colors, Luminosity, Hue, RGB settings... Been busy with giving color scheme advice for people's OCs and I just completed something. Take a look at what my screen looks like when I'm doing that...

4e13e230b926d19ea67d4cd3f3dcbe18.png

Coloring is srs bsnss lol

I'm thinking why is this Bird rank taking so long to get too :lol:

Well i was thinking about the Chinese food i'm about to go out and eat, but now im thinking of how long its taking me to get to pony rank :P