Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't pick a favorite.

man dude man

Honestly, day to day, I tell myself, a certain pony is my favorite, but they all have so much to love about them individually, I just cant love one more than the other. I guess I have just become a sucker for all of them, I'm not sure what the purpose of starting this was, but I guess just to say I don't know how you guys pick a favorite, they are all awesome, they all have qualities to strive for. They all have reasons to admire them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I had to be completely honest, I would be some mixture between Fluttershy, Rarity and Twilight. Pretty quiet, but independent, and I try to keep a central focus on the things I love, my artsy side. I don't know, honesty, I told myself before I didn't need friends and the fact that behind my socially awkward exterior I was afraid of them at the same time, but willing to lend a hoof for anypony in a second, just not build interpersonal relationships.

Edited by Starlight Glisten

Why are people so concerned with picking favorites?? XD Doing so just seems pointless if it feels more like work than fun. If a certain pony is your favorite, it'll be because you just happen to like him/her the most, not because you chose to. And who needs favorites anyway? :P

Why are people so concerned with picking favorites?? XD Doing so just seems pointless if it feels more like work than fun. If a certain pony is your favorite, it'll be because you just happen to like him/her the most, not because you chose to. And who needs favorites anyway? :P

That is kind of what I am getting at completley hahaha

I am just saying it is not even possible for me to pick one, because I love them all so much for various reasons individually haha, as I believe others should to.

• Brohoof 1

you don't have to have a favorite. just say you like them all lmfao. idk.

you don't have to have a favorite. just say you like them all lmfao. idk.

Agreed even though saying I like them would be an understatement because I love the hell out of them haha.

I guess all I meant was from all this, was that, all of them are amazing. So many defining episodes for specific characters, to much to love lol.

Agreed even though saying I like them would be an understatement because I love the hell out of them haha.

I guess all I meant was from all this, was that, all of them are amazing. So many defining episodes for specific characters, to much to love lol.

I decided to pick a favorite that's not in the mane six... cuz I'm a rebel.

DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT, SONNY.

You don't have to have a favorite pony.

You can like them all or hell, you don't have to like any of them!

Don't worry about that alot of us have a favorite because that one pony seems to speak to us more than the others but even many of us who have a favorite can have particular moments where we are rooting for some other pony as well. For me I have always loved Applejack but for a while Luna and Twilight became tied with her for my favorite but Applejack eventually broke through the tie, I still like Luna and Twilight but Applejack's amazing character development in season 3 and for the most part in season 4 pushed her over the top. Both before and during that though I have been one of the most outspoken Applejack fans on here but I have of course found plenty of moments with many other characters I have liked as well.

It took me a long time to decide on my favorites. Finally, I decided to be a rebel and choose Octavia (because most others pick Vinyl) and Minty (gotta represent old gens).

tbh, I do have legitimate reasons why I like them, though.

Oh I completely understand your situation! ^^

I was exactly like this when I first became a Brony.

I just couldn't choose for the life of me.

Please, heed my advice.

You don't choose your favorite pony, they choose you.

It's kind of like...getting a Cutie Mark, you literally just know when your favorite is your favorite.

It just hits you, and you'll know it.

I hope this helps! ^^ (\

• Brohoof 1