Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Energy is awsome

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

Oh, well I used to have one every day or every two days. And that guy dies because he had like 10 red bulls at once I believe.

10 redbulls? lol i dont even drink that expensive stuff monster energy in my country is €1.08 while red bul in my country is like €2.58

But is it? They aren't very good for health if too many are drunken, and cause they're cheap people will buy them over other drinks.

But is it? They aren't very good for health if too many are drunken, and cause they're cheap people will buy them over other drinks.

Yeah there are indeed if people drink them to much but hey i already have a stupid life and i get happy from it so i dont really care if i get sick as long as that stupid depression of mine is away xD

(edited)

Be careful with that Monsters and energy drinks in general aren't something to mess around with, the high caffeine rate can cause panic attacks and wreck havok on your heart and central nervous system if you drink too many of them and not just all at once. I drink them but only as needed which is usually a couple of times a week at most because my job is very physically and mentally demanding. I am looking forward to the day though where I no longer need them. From you comments on here it sounds like you have become dependent on them which is not a good thing, I suggest you get help for whatever problems you are using the monsters to self medicate with.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

My husband used to never drink that stuff (was not a caffine drinker), but now is completely dependent on it because his job works him way too hard (psychically and mentally) . I worry about his health, but I worry more so that he drives safely to work. (he drives an hour to work at 3am, and does not get home until after 5pm)........I mean one a week is fine (I usually drink one on the weekends so I can be awake for the freedom I have)

Edited by Treble Bolt

(edited)

Be careful with that Monsters and energy drinks in general aren't something to mess around with, the high caffeine rate can cause panic attacks and wreck havok on your heart and central nervous system if you drink too many of them and not just all at once. I drink them but only as needed which is usually a couple of times a week at most because my job is very physically and mentally demanding. I am looking forward to the day though where I no longer need them. From you comments on here it sounds like you have become dependent on them which is not a good thing, I suggest you get help for whatever problems you are using the monsters to self medicate with.

I used to drink like 2 per day but now i only drink 1 per week but i have to go trough these stupid depressions of mine wich drives me crazy and im not sure if there is a other way to get rid of my depression (Incase you dint read one of my topics about my depression) if there is any other way to get rid of my depression i would certenly do it but for now im not sure if i have a other choice if i want to stay alive

@Treble Bolt i agree with you they are indeed bad if you drink them to much i usely drink like 1 per week but my depression has gotten worse since im out of the hospital and im getting the feeling the whole world hates me for who i am and uselly when i drink energy i suddenly become happy and dont feel my depression for a amount of time but if would be atnother way to rid of my depression i would certenly do it :)

Edited by KRAKELINGCATcarnage

(edited)

Last time I drank an energy drink I started to have panic attacks, heart palpitations, paranoia, and was just in full pain. Never drank another one after that.. Who knows what can happen now if I drink one. Not risking it..

Edited by Lullaby
  • Brohoof 1

Last time I drank an energy drink I started to have panic attacks, heart palpitations, paranoia, and was just in full pain. Never drank another one after that.. Who knows what can happen now if I drink one. Not risking it..

yeah i agree with you its indeed dangerous stuff and you can get very bad things of it but somehow it makes me happy i dont know why but i dont feel my depression then for amount of time somehow altough if i ever get these things i would stop to but i have no other choice if i would really want to keep control of my body and i know i could get heart attacks most likely if i drink to much but yeah wat other choice would i have?

yeah i agree with you its indeed dangerous stuff and you can get very bad things of it but somehow it makes me happy i dont know why but i dont feel my depression then for amount of time somehow altough if i ever get these things i would stop to but i have no other choice if i would really want to keep control of my body and i know i could get heart attacks most likely if i drink to much but yeah wat other choice would i have?

It makes you happy because of all the caffeine in it hahaha I always drank energy drinks till that happened. And it mainly made me ask alot of questions to people till I annoy them lol

It makes you happy because of all the caffeine in it hahaha I always drank energy drinks till that happened. And it mainly made me ask alot of questions to people till I annoy them lol

Yeah true it has alot of caffeine looks like that holds me togheter hahaha

(edited)

Yeah true it has alot of caffeine looks like that holds me togheter hahaha

It seems that you probably won't stop drinking those drinks but to be on the safe side drink them once a week or every 2 weeks. I drank them like mainly everyday so I think that's why that happened to me. But I was becoming dependent on them so don't do that.. It's bad. Those things can kill your liver.

Edited by Lullaby

It seems that you probably won't stop drinking those drinks but to be on the safe side drink them once a week or every 2 weeks. I drank them like mainly everyday so I think that's why that happened to me. But I was becoming dependent on them so don't do that.. It's bad. Those things can kill your liver.

Yeah youre right but i dont know how to should handle my depression else if i stop drinking i will become even more depressed then before and then its over with me

Yeah youre right but i dont know how to should handle my depression else if i stop drinking i will become even more depressed then before and then its over with me

Well, I have tried to help you with that yesterday. I wish there was more I could do..  

(edited)

Well, I have tried to help you with that yesterday. I wish there was more I could do..  

I really appriciate your help and im you really thankfull but i have done something bad in my life that i can never forgive myself

Most times when im in a depression i try to chat with people to get happy but since i lost most of my friends becus of that stupid keylogger i had on my computer more then 30 users blocked me and some people even hate me for who i am and thats why life is complicated: becus there are to many problems in the world that cant be fixed

I even once almost killed myself being done with life i was stuck in a hospital for 3 weeks while a crazy person smashes her head againts a wall en was shouting all the time

I grabbed my neck and did it really long and thats why i can not enjoy my life :( i miss friends around me where i can chat with and game with etc i have still some friends where do it with it but they will soon do the same like the others did and thats how i will soon meet my downfall

Edited by KRAKELINGCATcarnage

I really appriciate your help and im you really thankfull but i have done something bad in my life that i can never forgive myself

Most times when im in a depression i try to chat with people to get happy but since i lost most of my friends becus of that stupid keylogger i had on my computer more then 30 users blocked me and some people even hate me for who i am and thats why life is complicated: becus there are to many problems in the world that cant be fixed

I even once almost killed myself being done with life i was stuck in a hospital for 3 weeks while a crazy person smashes her head againts a wall en was shouting all the time

I grabbed my neck and did it really long and thats why i can not enjoy my life :( i miss friends around me where i can chat with and game with etc i have still some friends where do it with it but they will soon do the same like the others did and thats how i will soon meet my downfall

I'm going to say this. I used to be that guy at school that everyone wanted to be friends with. The one guy that nobody questioned. Now I am the most hated, simply because im sick of everyone being stupid and looking up to people that are lower than them. So much potental is wasted on lost causes.

But everyone is guilty of it. If you had a keylogger on your computer, and people blocked you, move on. If you want to try to make it up to them, try to get a friend to talk to them. Shit happens, but you can get over it and be better than them. If they are unwilling to forgive you, then so be it. But don't let them hold you down.

./ontopic

Monster Energy helps me go to sleep at night, :D

Confuses people when I drink one and they see me passed out an hour later.