Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Monster Energy is awsome

KRAKELINGCATcarnage

I don't drink Energy Drinks. I had one one time, and the taste wasn't that bad, but the after effects were horrible.

yeah when you drink them a few times they taste really good but somethimes it has a terrible effect like i today was drinking one it tasted really good but after a hour, guess what? my stomach begin to act really weird having pain in it al the time

I'm going to say this. I used to be that guy at school that everyone wanted to be friends with. The one guy that nobody questioned. Now I am the most hated, simply because im sick of everyone being stupid and looking up to people that are lower than them. So much potental is wasted on lost causes.

But everyone is guilty of it. If you had a keylogger on your computer, and people blocked you, move on. If you want to try to make it up to them, try to get a friend to talk to them. Shit happens, but you can get over it and be better than them. If they are unwilling to forgive you, then so be it. But don't let them hold you down.

./ontopic

Monster Energy helps me go to sleep at night, :D

Confuses people when I drink one and they see me passed out an hour later.

Im sorry to hear those bad things happend to you :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

yeah when you drink them a few times they taste really good but somethimes it has a terrible effect like i today was drinking one it tasted really good but after a hour, guess what? my stomach begin to act really weird having pain in it al the time

Im sorry to hear those bad things happend to you :(

It this point its nothing lol. Its been like a good year or two. Im long over, with no wish to ever return. I like being 'unpopular'. It means i'm different, and different means im unique :D

Edited by Rhythmic Tempo

It this point its nothing lol. Its been like a good year or two. Im long over, with no wish to ever return. I like being 'unpopular'. It means i'm different, and different means im unique :D

Yeah true :) i had something like that when i was in low school

Last time I drank an energy drink I started to have panic attacks, heart palpitations, paranoia, and was just in full pain. Never drank another one after that.. Who knows what can happen now if I drink one. Not risking it..

You sure you didn't confuse drinking an energy drink with smoking a shitload of weed? :P

Anyway, I've only had a few in my life, when I really needed the energy. And personally, I hate Monster, its way too sweet. Amp and Full Throttle Blue Demon for me.

Energy drinks tend to lessen my depression on occasion when I get it XD

I mean...they are good...until you purposely try to kill yourself with them heheh

Hehe yea i heard that story to of someone who died who was drinking to much energy drinks but luckely i mostly drink only 1 per week or someting :)

You sure you didn't confuse drinking an energy drink with smoking a shitload of weed? :P

Anyway, I've only had a few in my life, when I really needed the energy. And personally, I hate Monster, its way too sweet. Amp and Full Throttle Blue Demon for me.

I personally like the monster energy not only becus how it taste but also how cheap it is in my country as i mentiod above so i can easily buy 1 per week :)

• Brohoof 1

I love Monster energy, I started drinking Monster because of Ken Block. So it's awesome, I'm very sensitive to caffeine so I become really and I mean really hyper. I used to drink energy drinks a lot but one time I drank 10+ energy drinks and I didn't feel well afterwards. So I drink energy drinks occasionally now.

If you need your energy from a can of volatile liquid, then I suggest you look into that problem, friend. x)

I, myself, never touch the stuff.

Sure, it tastes good, but I'm pretty sure that stuff is bad for you, especially if you drink it and lay around like most people who drink it do.

Yea, monster energy actually tastes amazing, just got to be careful how much you consume so your heart doesn't give out.

Yeah its indeed to bad if you take to much i even heard someone died becus of drinking to much energy

I love Monster energy, I started drinking Monster because of Ken Block. So it's awesome, I'm very sensitive to caffeine so I become really and I mean really hyper. I used to drink energy drinks a lot but one time I drank 10+ energy drinks and I didn't feel well afterwards. So I drink energy drinks occasionally now.

Ah yes i had it yesterday to my stomach began to feel weird :)

If you need your energy from a can of volatile liquid, then I suggest you look into that problem, friend. x)

I, myself, never touch the stuff.

Sure, it tastes good, but I'm pretty sure that stuff is bad for you, especially if you drink it and lay around like most people who drink it do.

Yeah like i stated above if you drunk to much of it you will basicly die, wich a girl even died of ive heard

• Brohoof 1

Monster energy is ok but I prefer the Red Devil energy drink. I drink about one can every day and I've never felt any kind of weird side effects and I'm pretty lightweight too so that would probably amplify the effects a bit. I know an average 0.5 l can of energy drink around here has 160 mg of caffeine in it and that's not that much, equal to about a small cup of coffee.