Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

Title says it all, what is your biggest fear and why?

Mine are spiders and drowning :/

And if there already is a topic on this just give me the link to it lol

I love heights! i want to go skydiving so bad!

I love heights! i want to go skydiving so bad!

Wonder if I would be less scared with a parachute on my back...

But do NOT get me on high roller coasters or a Ferris wheel!

Mirrors and dolls...

and spiders D:

Im deadly afraid of dolls, i just forgot to mention it :/ i cant be in the same room or house as one. They just stare right into my soul :(

• Brohoof 1

Im deadly afraid of dolls, i just forgot to mention it :/ i cant be in the same room or house as one. They just stare right into my soul :(

I've read too many scary stories about dolls... :s

I have a fear of going through anything that might give me a certain level of permanent physical or mental damage.

The idea of being deformed from what I am just terrifies me. I hate scarring.

• Brohoof 1

I am afraid of being TRULY alone... meaning, having no friends.

But I suppose that will never happen as I know how to charm people and they'll like me and care for me as a result~

• Brohoof 2

I am afraid of being TRULY alone... meaning, having no friends.

But I suppose that will never happen as I know how to charm people and they'll like me and care for me as a result~

You are a BRONY - being friendless will NOT happen /)
  • Brohoof 4

Being caught. Spiders, definately spiders. Second place would be the person I'm currently in love with getting hurt or killed. Edited by Jadefire

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
  • Brohoof 1

Wasps, vomiting, seeing blood (from my own body... seeing other people's blood doesn't seem to affect me), I have a slight fear of riding in elevators and planes (not helped by the fact that I'm gonna be on a plane for 8 hours on a trip to Europe this summer), and sometimes death