Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

Mine is... spiders. Whenever I see even a picture of a tiny one... I start screaming, panicking, and I imagine everything around me turning into a spider so I kind of curl up in a ball and cry my eyes out. Too bad they don't have search filters for arachnophobes. 

I have a lot of fears, but I guessed the biggest is the future. What will come to me? Good? Bad? What happens with the fandom in years? What about getting own home? Nothing you know, that scares me most. Mayby I have an aewesome life until high ages, die sleeping happily, or a creepy shit life, dying horrble by a car cradsh or something, dunno ...

• Brohoof 1

Melissophobia (fear of bees and wasps), a little bit of Acrophobia (fear of heights), Astrapophobia (fear of thunder and lightning), Aichmophobia (fear of needles or pointed objects), Cnidophobia (fear of stings), a bit of Glossophobia (fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak) and Hormephobia (fear of shockshock, a.k.a. jump scares).

post-31321-0-86321300-1421586831_thumb.jpg

post-31321-0-30516300-1421586947_thumb.jpg

post-31321-0-84563300-1421587115_thumb.jpg

post-31321-0-32951100-1421587265.jpg

post-31321-0-23965800-1421587436.jpg

post-31321-0-65609800-1421588084_thumb.png

post-31321-0-05452200-1421588105_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

My biggest fear is death.

I can't really explain this very well, to be honest. I'm just really scared of dying. There are so many awful ways that you can die... Ugh, I can't even think about it. 

I am terrified by suspension bridges. I seriously cover my head when going across them, or I will show a small sign of distress when I don't. I find this funny because I walked across the Brooklyn Bridge without any problems a few months back. It has to be just crossing them in a vehicle.

Melissophobia (fear of bees and wasps)

I have the same fear as James. Bees and wasps just scare the hell out of me. I am glad that i listen to music when i am outside, because even buzzing noises freak me out.

I don't have many fears.. I can't think of too many right on the spot.. But a few I can think of are.. Someone close to me dyeing, loosing my friends, get fired.. and that's all I can think of at the moment.. Oh, wait.. and not becoming a super 1337 legit haxor pro.

I have a phobia of ticks.

Ticks, mosquitoes, bed bugs, things like that.

Literally the only bugs I dislike, I don't even mind spiders- I actually like them.

I'm going to throw up now.

On a less life threatening note, I'm a little afraid of tripping cos I've hurt my feet so much.

Edited by FeatherNight