Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your biggest fear?

Muffin

Mannequins are my largest fear, actually, I am scared of any inanimate objects that are "supposed" to look like a human but are "off" by a bit. I guess you could say I am scared of all that is within the "Uncanny Valley." 

I have trouble walking into clothing stores because of those damn headless mannequins *shudders*

I am afraid that one day M. Knight Shyamalan, Michael Bay, and Stephanie Meyer might collab and make a a live action MLP movie.

Great, now Im having nightmares about that thought *shudders even more*  

Roller coasters. I despise them, hate the feeling they give and can't understand the fun in them.

I used to fear needles and dogs, but while needles still make me nervous I no longer try to run away from them and since we got a dog I'm no longer afraid of them.

A more abstract kind of fear is the fear of losing control of my own body somehow. I have this strange obsession with mind control and stuff like that, where it simultaneously fascinates me and repulses me. Honestly, I will never allow myself to be hypnotized for this reason. I will resist any open attempt at hypnotic suggestion or whatever because it scares the living shit out of me.

• 2 weeks later...

The title says it all. This is a place to post your worst fear, or if you have more than one, as many as you like. We're all afraid of at least one thing, so don't say you're completely fearless. I have a fear of drowning, and a very large case of arachnophobia. So what are you afraid of?

• Brohoof 1

Arachnophobia victim, here. It even hinders my gaming hobbies occasionally. I love RPGs, but dog-sized to elephant-sized spiders are pretty much a permanent part of RPG history. The phobia made me pass on trying Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, and I doubt I'll ever have the chance to try the game again without repurchasing it. >_>  It depends on how detailed the arachnid is, though. In some games I shrug it off casually, while in others I: tense up, hop half an inch off my seat because of a descending spider, pause the game for a bit, turn it off, or all of the above in a varying order. 

Sadly, that isn't even my worst phobia! :(   I know many people would laugh at the idea of someone consistently afraid of demons, but I'm one of those few who are scared crapless of something that wouldn't show up in front of an average Joe in likely thousands of centuries. Just the idea of being attacked off-guard by a demon at any possible second really freaks me out. Ironically, not a single demon in ANY form of media bothers me.  :okiedokielokie:

Worst fear is maybe dark/ghost, always have a lamp on while I sleep, watch a show about ghosts it make me scared of the dark.

Not knowing about about the future- You never know what will happen, try think postive but there seem negtive will come.

I have three REALLY HORRIBLE fears.

1. Acrophobia (the fear of heights)- Heck when I was in 5th grade I couldn't climb a monkey gym without getting scared. Now I can climb a few stairs, and then still be terrified when I look down.

2. Aquaphobia (the fear of water)- I nearly drowned three times at waterparks. That says enough I think.

3. The final, most important, the constant fear I have of failure and humiliation. I ended up writing about my worries when everyone else was writing their own ambitious future success stories. I am terrified of being completely and utterly shameful in any way possible.

The 3rd is the worst fear.

Edited by TwillyFSniper

- The dark

- Large sea creatures

- Deep bodies of water

- Trapped in small spaces

- Demons and ghosts

- Pain

• Brohoof 1

Melissophobia (fear of bees and wasps), a little bit of Acrophobia (fear of heights), Astrapophobia (fear of thunder and lightning), Aichmophobia (fear of needles or pointed objects), Cnidophobia (fear of stings), a bit of Glossophobia (fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak) and Hormephobia (fear of shockshock, a.k.a. jump scares).

I was gonna give a brohoof, man! Ya just had to post the images of a few insects, didn't ya?

Screw it, I'm giving one anyway, because if I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Bonnie staring at me, I'd pass away within seconds, due to the jumper cable effect that it have on my heart rate.

I have a lot of fears, but here are some of my biggest (in no particular order)...

• Flunking out of college.
  • Not being able to pay back student loan debt.
  • Not being able to take care of myself after I leave my parents' house.
  • Not making enough money to live a normal life.
  • Being arrested or jailed
  • Losing my mother to cancer
  • Losing all of my friends
  • Disappointing my family.
  • Brohoof 1

I am pretty scared of spiders and bugs in general, but I absolutely dread to perform. Doesn't matter what, if I have to speak, or play music or anything in public, I panic a lot... Also I get really afraid and panicky when everyone goes about doing things, and I don't know what to do. It's really terrifying... ;-;

@CutieHoneyCindy

Radroaches, and other giant insects in Fallout 3 kinda messed up my experience. I didn't get to finish New Vegas, too. Whoever invented Cazadores, should be fired or demoted. (DO NOT POST A PICTURE OR GIF OF THOSE THINGS, OR I WILL BE BEYOND PISSED!!!)

-Clowns..............have to resist the urge to punch them....

-Porcelain Dolls/ventriloquist dummies ..................Those Glass eyes Creep me out

-Cockroaches.....................don't ask

-but my true worst fear................is myself