What would happen to Equistria if humans could freely access it?

Azureth

Say a large permanent portal opened to Equestria, how do you think humans would take it? Would we have peace or would we go in and exploit their natural resources for our own while destroying anypony that got in our way?

We're humans, we'd either be too busy killing each other to understand and create portals OR we'd go in there and enslave them all as workers whilst exploiting their resources, said resources into superweapons all the while keeping it a secret from the common man.

How do you know that the governments isn't already doing it?

• Brohoof 3

Say a large permanent portal opened to Equestria, how do you think humans would take it? Would we have peace or would we go in and exploit their natural resources for our own while destroying anypony that got in our way?

Mass exploitation of resources, segregation, autopsies, terror, destruction...

Need I say more?

I have had the same thoughts, but with powerful magical creatures and the EoH (Equestria's equivalent to our nukes) perhaps we'd be less willing to straight up go in with guns a blazing?

I have had the same thoughts, but with powerful magical creatures and the EoH (Equestria's equivalent to our nukes) perhaps we'd be less willing to straight up go in with guns a blazing?

We would likely go in blindly, and do severe damage. But once Discord or the Elements get involved, things might get scary for us. 

This would happen soon or later:

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.j

j/k

We would likely go in blindly, and do severe damage. But once Discord or the Elements get involved, things might get scary for us. 

I don't think so. What can they do against what we have. :s

Awwwww....those anwers above are really so cute.

It really warms my heart up to see what the fandom thinks about humanity. Really.

I bet even Lauren and the MLP:FIM Staff would go on a crusade there, slaughtering and torturing all ponies for the fun....'cause you know, they are humans and all humans ,regardless who they are, are evil and should be all killed.

These answers above are one of the reasons why i would never call myself a brony. :okiedokielokie:

You all must have a really horrible life if you have acccess to the internet and clean food, clean water, medicine, entertainment, comfortable transportation,.....

In fact, the human race didn't changed at all, not even in the slightest. I mean, we are now where we were 500 years ago. There has been absolutely no progress, in any way.

Want a new home? Go kill your neighbour and take simply his home instead.

Horny? No Problem! Rape is absolutely legal, there aren't any kind of laws or even a police force to stop you from having some fun.

Worried about a pension? You don't have to, 'cause you won't even reach your 40's.

Yep, humanity absolutely didn't changed the last few centuries...

• Brohoof 2

Awwwww....those anwers above are really so cute.

It really warms my heart up to see what the fandom thinks about humanity. Really.

I bet even Lauren and the MLP:FIM Staff would go on a crusade there, slaughtering and torturing all ponies for the fun....'cause you know, they are humans and all humans ,regardless who they are, are evil and should be all killed.

These answers above are one of the reasons why i would never call myself a brony. :okiedokielokie:

You all must have a really horrible life if you have acccess to the internet and clean food, clean water, medicine, entertainment, comfortable transportation,.....

In fact, the human race didn't changed at all, not even in the slightest. I mean, we are now where we were 500 years ago. There has been absolutely no progress, in any way.

Want a new home? Go kill your neighbour and take simply his home instead.

Horny? No Problem! Rape is absolutely legal, there aren't any kind of laws or even a police force to stop you from having some fun.

Worried about a pension? You don't have to, 'cause you won't even reach your 40's.

Yep, humanity absolutely didn't changed the last few centuries...

There are still some good people in the world (otherwise the world would be far more crappy). If you think humanity is bad, there's always the option of suicide.

Controversial actions are going to appear, but that shouldn't be a classification of a person, let alone the entire human race. Most people watch way too much 4chan.

There are still some good people in the world (otherwise the world would be far more crappy)

For every murderer who are out there, there are thousands who aren't. For every rapist who are out there, there are thousands who aren't.

There are some really bad and probably always be....but those are the minority. The majority are either neutral or good.

And about the crappy world....you guys are all a bit disillusioned.

We are in fact living in a very peaceful time. We currently have a very comfortable life than ever in recent human history, even those in the third world are getting a bit better.

Equestria is just a handmade Illusion, it can't be compared to our world who evolved naturally.

• Brohoof 1

Some would be friendly towards the ponies, others would not. And i'm not just talking about the civillians (if they were even allowed access to the portal).

If it's civillians we're talking about, i hope the majority of the trespassers are kind and friendly people.

If it's the goverment we're talking about, i hope they go trough some major discussion before deciding to open fire.

Some would be friendly towards the ponies, others would not. And i'm not just talking about the civillians (if they were even allowed access to the portal).

If it's civillians we're talking about, i hope the majority of the trespassers are kind and friendly people.

If it's the goverment we're talking about, i hope they go trough some major discussion before deciding to open fire.

Whatever government it is, they would compare Equestria as if it was another country. In the present day, countries won't randomly start a war, lest some other countries get involved in it, too. Plus, they have little to no knowledge to what Equestria is capable of, so if anything, they would be careful, not hostile.

After nearly destroying the place, humans (maybe not us on here) would find ourselves desperately trying to figure out how we're going to survive at our new home...

post-24370-0-59940400-1397316914_thumb.jpg

ON THE MOON!!!

:P

After nearly destroying the place, humans (maybe not us on here) would find ourselves desperately trying to figure out how we're going to survive at our new home...

ON THE MOON!!!

:P

I think they might have to find another place to banish the bad side of humanity as we have been to the moon, and back. Plus we have been to other parts of the solar system if you count robots on Mars.

Either way, once banished and humans return in anger I think they may go all out and finish off the planet and wipe out all ponies with tons of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zj1XZgtdEw

Hopefully though that is the worst case scenario and only the majority of good humans reside preventing the bad ones from coming to power and doing harm to the planet and awesome ponies.

Edited by GXPBlast

We'd probably have peace with them, because they can do freakin' magic and they have freakin' dragons and we don't want to piss off a world like that.

I'd like to think humans would live with Equestrians peacefully, sort of how Wizards in Harry Potter peacefully coexist with muggles and magical creatures.

The misanthropy and the heresy in this thread is very high.

I will point out, that if something as silly as cartoon Ponies from MLP FIM actually existing. That means all the evil alter egos of the Ponies exist too in the multiverse. Including Pinkie Pie from Cupcakes and evil xenocidal Princess Celestia from The Conversion Bureau.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...