Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...what exactly are Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoons talents?

Azureth

You'd have to speculate on what it actually means in terms of what they can do, since we've never seen them except in the context of being bullies. The only talent we've seen from Diamond is that she does actually have good (if horrifically unscrupulous) business sense, though what the tiara has to do with that is unclear. It's possible that she's just good at maintaining an air of wealth and prestige socially, economically, etc.

It's obvious that Silver Spoon's talent is Spooning...

Anyway, yeahh. Pretty much this:

Their talent is having rich parents.

Both are symbols of being from a rich family :D That's all. No talent needed, they have money.

Being:

img-2518186-1-fabulous.jpg

I am not kidding at all....

NO.

Rarity is fabulous :okiedokielokie:

Rarity is 10X better than those two brats :okiedokielokie:

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 9

It's obvious that Silver Spoon's talent is Spooning...

Anyway, yeahh. Pretty much this:

Both are symbols of being from a rich family :D That's all. No talent needed, they have money.

NO.

Rarity is fabulous :okiedokielokie:

Rarity is 10X better than those two brats :okiedokielokie:

I know Rarity is a pro at being FABULOUS!

they are just FABULOUS in training...

I know Rarity is a pro at being FABULOUS!

they are just FABULOUS in training...

:okiedokielokie:

They'll never be like Rarity...Rares isn't a snobby twat :D

Maybe Rares can help them be good? She isn't too good at turning away ponies in need.

• Brohoof 1

:okiedokielokie:

They'll never be like Rarity...Rares isn't a snobby twat :D

Maybe Rares can help them be good? She isn't too good at turning away ponies in need.

Rarity's parents. No rich there. XD

• Brohoof 2

I guess I always thought it just represented having that vague sort of leadership and charisma needed to lead ponies.

Not that they are good leaders, they are just good at getting ponies to buy what they are selling. Whether it be ideas or whatever they will do when they grow up.

You'd have to speculate on what it actually means in terms of what they can do, since we've never seen them except in the context of being bullies. The only talent we've seen from Diamond is that she does actually have good (if horrifically unscrupulous) business sense, though what the tiara has to do with that is unclear. It's possible that she's just good at maintaining an air of wealth and prestige socially, economically, etc.

I'm guessing she's possibly a beauty queen. From what i've seen, she's got the arrogant attitude of a spoiled princess, daddy's little girl. Silver Spoon's is reference to the saying; "Born with a silver spoon in your mouth".

I think it could be said that attracting attention is Diamond Tiara's talent. Sure, she's mean and obnoxious now, but you have to admit that when she talks all the other ponies listen, and since it doesn't seem like money can buy you friends in Equestria to the extent that it can in our world, maybe being the "popular girl" is a product of her ability to command the attention of those around her, you know, like a big sparkly tiara. 

I'll have to think about Silver Spoon for a bit...

• Brohoof 1

I think they're just some of those ponies that have random cutie marks that don't really have much of an explained reason. But if I were to guess, I would think DT's would have something to do with being either "spoiled" or a "drama queen", Silver Spoon I would think...spoon collecting? I dunno. ^^"

Sometimes I feel their cuty mark really isn't something they can fulfill. Pinkie's talent is partying? Not a bunch you can do with that. Twilight's is magic? Like of course her talent is magic, all other unicorns can use magic too! Their cuty mark usually ends up as a hobby or something they enjoy. Diamond tiara and silver spoon like money so that ends up as their cuty mark. Not much you can do with just being interested in swimming in money, but they dumb biotches so who cares.