Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Toy Ideas From You! (Give em a reason to shut up and take your money!)

Captain Brony (MG11)

Allso, a Gollden Oaks llibrary pllay set.

First they would have to sort out how the Library actually works inside. And there's a lot of trouble with it

Now I want to go to Poland...

You're welcome ;) But keep in mind that not everything is so cool in here ;) The government and taxes suck royally.

Edited by SasQ

(edited)

I want Hasbro to stop making repeat repaints in their mini-baggie series.

I had to put up with that BS in Transformers but it's twice fold annoying here. (They did this like 6 times with only 1-3 new figure molds per "series")

*Edit*

Btw SasQ, I've seen all those at my local WA stores. Not just in Poland.

Also, this wont be the last time I say this Hasbro, GIVE APPLEJACK HER F***ING HAT!!!

Edited by Captain Brony (MG11)

@@Hawk Moth, yeah.

Princess Celestia in Poland:

img-2571848-1-n1.jpg

Princess Celestia in USA (by Hasbro):

img-2571848-2-88A8586F5056900B1002CCC8F9

Pop quiz: Which one of these two is Celestia, and which is Cadence?

img-2571848-3-13924_501665a8da908.jpgimg-2571848-4-pol_pl_My-Little-Pony-Ksie

(Hint: She's pink ;-J )

Speaking of pink... Pinkie Pie in Poland:

img-2571848-5-my-little-pony-latajace-ku

img-2571848-6-114737295_1_644x461_hasbro

Pinkie Pie in USA, at Hasbro's official store:

img-2571848-7-B2C4266D50569047F5E521107C

(WTF stars antennas? :P Cutie mark error?)

And here's Twilight Sparkle. PL:

img-2571848-8-my-little-pony-mini-kucyk-img-2571848-9-mylittlepony-bajka-dvd-kuc

(They attach her to a DVD disc with one MLP:FiM episode!)

Hasbro's official website, USA:

img-2571848-10-486740BD5056900B107EA9CC8

Two cutie marks? One on a foreleg? Tainted with hot iron I guess? ('coz it looks like some serious burn, or at least flesh falling off after a zombie bite ;-J Or by that little green glowing demon next to her ;-J ). The most show-accurate is the book.

My Little Facepalm :P

I would die for those figures. I really don't like the ones that look nothing like the show and are just meant to brush and idk what else. I would really like some quality ponies to display. McDonalds 2014 did an ok job. I sob  :blush:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Applejack with HER FRIGGIN' HAT!!! She has no hats anywhere!!!img-2578486-1-Applejack_and_Winona_toy.jPony wears the saddle but not the hat!img-2578486-2-10in_applejack.jpgIsn't it hard to put a hat on AJ?/rant

This is funny considering they gave the mini-Octavia her Cello

But no AJ hat, nah that's too tall of an order

• Brohoof 1

Btw SasQ, I've seen all those at my local WA stores. Not just in Poland.

Great, good to hear.

She has no hats anywhere!!!

Better no hat and all cattle than all hat and no cattle   ;)

Isn't it hard to put a hat on AJ?

I guess that it's easier than taking it off from the real AJ  ;)

Pony wears the saddle but not the hat!

IDK maybe it is supposed to use the saddle as a hat?  :muffins:

I would die for those figures. I really don't like the ones that look nothing like the show and are just meant to brush and idk what else.

You can always make your own figurines from modeling clay.

Edit:

What'bout these two?

1.png2.png

BTW there's some intriguing stuff on Amazon, too:

http://astore.amazon.com/equestr-20

61f1gS%2BShXL.jpg

Pretty nice figurines contained :>

P.S. Why didn't they call it MONOPONY? ;-/

P.S.2: But what is DeviantArt for? ;-J

monopony___a_my_little_pony_themed_monop

Edited by SasQ
  • Brohoof 2

I think it would be really cool to have a plastic miniatures series not unlike Warhammer. Lots of bronies already do custom alterations, and plastic model sets along with pewter blister packs could be really satisfying.

• Brohoof 1

P.S. Why didn't they call it MONOPONY? ;-/ P.S.2: But what is DeviantArt for? ;-J monopony___a_my_little_pony_themed_monop

No no no no! Monopoly is the devil, do you know how many families have been destroyed by that game? It's a sick mockery of everything MLP stands for! I won't have it, No!

The power of funk compels you!

Also...this needs to be a toy:

sweetie_bot_by_vectors_r_us-d7c5ncn.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

DISCORD LAMP!!! Ive seen these on the Internet, but they are really really pricy, since they are handmade and all that stuff. But if Hasbro makes one, im pretty sure that it will be no more than $25. So Hasbro pretty please Discord lamps!!! 

DARING DO BOOKS! I really wish they realeased them. i want to read the whole series! 

Then other tips for Hasbro to produce better toys

• Put the cutie mark on both sides. For Celestia sake is it really THAT hard to do it!!!
  • Make the manes show accurate. I know this one is a little more tricky but seriously, it gets really anoying taking out tangly haired ponies which their manes all look the same!
  • Stop the Pink Celestia. Pink Celestias released: Like 5 White accurate show Celestia: Only 2 I think I REPEAT IS IT REALLY THAT HARD?!
  • The little blindbag figures packs like the Groovin Hooves set or the Apple Family Set. The combinations are not the best really. Some of them are good some of them dont make sense to me.
  • Nightmare moon talking toy. I seriously dont imagine Nightmare Moon saying "Please comb my beautiful mane" In such a sweet voice oh cmon! Despite that is what the toy says when you press the talking button.
  • Make the voices show accurate. Singing Twilight and Pinkie EG have the most annoying voices ever, plus they are not show accurate.

Thats all! I hope Hasbro ever finds this thread and makes better their toys. But that is improbable.

This is funny considering they gave the mini-Octavia her Cello
But no AJ hat, nah that's too tall of an order

I got a brushable AJ pony with a hat. But guess what? The hat was... wait for it 

GREEN! I MEAN CMON!

Edited by PinkieAlliPie
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

*Hasbro doesn't switch out white Celestia instead of pink one*

*Excels at releasing alternate colors series after series of blindbag ponies*

The technology is here people! Why not use it?

Applejack with HER FRIGGIN' HAT!!! She has no hats anywhere!!!img-2578486-1-Applejack_and_Winona_toy.jPony wears the saddle but not the hat!img-2578486-2-10in_applejack.jpgIsn't it hard to put a hat on AJ?/rant

Funrise has finally made an Applejack with a hat. I got her for Easter from my wife :)

Now we just need Hasbro to make one that isn't pink or teal...

I don't care if the manes are brushable or not just for crying out load no more of these stringy abominations!post-26695-0-70701900-1399675140.jpg

I mean it would be okay if they where going for this.

post-26695-0-75747500-1399675313.jpg

• Brohoof 2

A Braeburn plush or vinyl figure would be just lovely. 

Can we just hire the guy s who made Stick of Truth to make a FIS game? Yes it will not have the crude South Park humor but a big style game like that could be a lot of fun. 

Or man up and make the Pony equivalent to Nintendo's Brawl series.

• Brohoof 1

Not exactly toys, but I would love to see MLP auto accessories. Steering wheel covers, sunshades, seat belt and seat covers, air fresheners, etc. I know I'm not the only one that would buy that stuff!

• Brohoof 1