Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Anybrony know about Xiaolin Showdown?

Pinkazoid

created this because I noticed a lot of people knew about it in this video

and I think there is some sort of connection between FIM and XS and I knew that the voice of Tara Strong also does a character named Omi from the series

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~

Ya, it used to be my favorite show on CN till they took it off for some retarded reason :( . CN been doing a lot of bad choices lately (besides adding that awesome "Thundercats" remake). They used to have a lot of great shows.

• Brohoof 1

Ya, it used to be my favorite show on CN till they took it off for some retarded reason :( . CN been doing a lot of bad choices lately (besides adding that awesome "Thundercats" remake). They used to have a lot of great shows.

If I remember exactly didn't it end (well sort of, it ended with a "the fight will never truely end" kind of ending)

I remember it. It was a pretty good cartoon. :)

If I remember correctly, Tara Strong (the voice of Twilight, Timmy Turner, Bubbles, and many others) also voiced Oni.

Edited by Akaraah
  • Brohoof 2

I remember watching this, Jackie Chan Adventures, Animaniacs, (and occasionally) Batman on "WB-Kids" (or whatever it was called) every Saturday morning.

TV sucks now...

I don't even bother turning on Cartoon Network anymore. Too many commercials, and the shows aren't even worth it.

Really the only TV I catch now is of course ponies. And Psych. Used to watch Monk too, but yeah, it ended.

Those are the only shows that are worth sitting through the commercials.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I remember it. It was a pretty good cartoon. :)

If I remember correctly, Tara Strong (the voice of Twilight, Timmy Turner, Bubbles, and many others) also voiced Oni.

Yeah Tara likes to do a lot of voices.

I also liked watching Mucha Lucha,Hi Hi puffy(Japanese I guess) Power puff girls (I am girl, XD) and Twix(Also Japanese, just noticed I like Japanese cartoons), and the Fairly odd parents, Rugrats,Teen Titans(>Facehoof< also Japanese), this were good cartoons I spent weekends watching these (When I was 8 and sometimes now), now there is almost no cartoons I like to watch besides MLP and The Simpsons. (They also made a petition for a season 4 of Xiaolin Showdown.)

Ah Xiaolin Showdown. Loved it. Missed a lot of episodes in the middle though so I totally got lost. xD

One day before my magical dicovery of MLP I was browsing on youtube and watch them all in an endless marathon till the end it lasted about 13 hours so I had to skip sleeping and eating. XD Edited by OceanBreeze
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry, this is a little off topic. When I watched that video, I honestly thought it was a fanmade song and that it was saying Pony over and over again. After looking more into it, I realized that the song was called "Call on Me" and the lyrics was Call on Me over and over. But now, every time I hear the song, I just hear Pony.

I remember that show I haven't seen it in like 3 years. I use to watch it but not all the time. It was just a show that I watched if it ever was on when I was watching tv.

• Brohoof 1

I watched it. I miss old Cartoon Network and Toonami again now...

Same, I hate this Canadian crap they're giving us (Almost Naked Animals, Johnny Test, ects.) I wish we could get more cartoons like Xiaolin Showdown, Batman: TBATB, Flapjack, and the Secret Saturdays (and of course MLP but CN split up with hasbro, bad choice CN!).

I like Johnny Test but the animations felt so lacking in quality. I was like "Why do they make cartoons in flash? It sucks compared to regular animation!"

Then I watched MLP. MLP proved to me that it's not Flash that makes Johnny Test not as good as it could be...it's the laziness of the animators.

• Brohoof 2

I like Johnny Test but the animations felt so lacking in quality. I was like "Why do they make cartoons in flash? It sucks compared to regular animation!"

Then I watched MLP. MLP proved to me that it's not Flash that makes Johnny Test not as good as it could be...it's the laziness of the animators.

Caring about what you create, and having fun making it makes all the difference in the world.