what is your fav place that you would like to go to?

DragonKing235

I've visited more countries than I have states in my own country @_@. In the US, I'd like to go to our capital and check out the museums and monuments.

Outside here I want to return to Vienna and Italy since... Well they're beautiful, peaceful countries!

• Brohoof 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Space. I'm a huge space nerd. Just going up into space and seeing a star would be a literal heaven [in space]

I would love to set foot on Titan or dive in a space submarine looking for life in Europa's subsurface oceans. I mean, look at my avatar. Imagine looking at a hot Jupiter at the moment of its death spiral's conclusion with its mother star. Even seeing a white dwarf nova would likely be breathtaking.  

If I have to stay terrestrial, it a much harder question. I have three places on my bucket list that I want to experience. The Glowworm Caves in New Zealand, Mendenhall Ice Caves in Alaska, and Vaadhoo Island on the beach at night. All three of these places have an ethereal look to them, like being in a painting inspired by a dream.

But, Mendenhall takes the gold. I'll be sure to cosplay as Hoth Luke Skywalker while I'm there.

• Brohoof 1

France :D I can speak a bit of French, and the culture over there has always fascinated me :D

Then, there's Germany, which is because I have a lot of German ancestry :D

Last, but not least, Canada :D I'd want to go to an Oilers game :D I'm a huge fan of them.

• Brohoof 1

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

Like Dattebayo said

I want to go to Alaska to see those things Aurora Borealis.I dont know how to spell it so i copied it from Dattebayo :P

I would also like to see New York and maybe Argentina.

I think i may have also been to Glowworm Caves here in New Zealand but I don't remember :o

• Brohoof 2

A6BaZwE.png

Signature created by @MiniKirby123

I plan on visiting both Vancouver, BC and Tokyo some day in the future, once I'm done my college course ^^

• Brohoof 1

Vh9PDd9.png

I hope some people get the joke ^^

I wouldn't mind visitng Orlando, or Hollywood again. But if I had to pick one place to visit, I'd want to go somewhere I've never been before. So if I could go somewhere, I'd pick Japan. 

• Brohoof 1

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Credit for the signature goes to Kyoshi

Berlin and Rome, just wish I could go there all the time. :) I would really also want to go to Seoul or Tokyo, I somehow feel like I would like it there. n__n

• Brohoof 1

I would actually like to visit Japan, and see the original SEGA corp! Where Sonic was born. ;-;

Also, New York, and California. I heard they're so nice. ^^

post-8308-0-57732400-1422393202.png

If I could go anywhere I would go back to Kenya, it was a lot of fun there. Also Scotland, Ireland, England, France, Germany, Italy...okay pretty well most of Europe, and India (I get to go this summer! :D)

I've always dreamt of going to Spain. My teacher said when she lived in Spain there was always something happening and the place is just beautiful!

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

(edited)

I'd love to go back to Alaska. I went there once on a cruise with my family and I just loved it. The scenery was simply breathtaking, vast forests, the mountains, and of course the glaciers. I hope to someday return with my camera and get to admire the landscape without the touresty bits and worrying about time constraints.

Edited by Celtore