Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (SEARCHING) The Land of Death. ~Zombie RP~ 2.0

Grapz224

IC THREAD: HERE

So yeah, this happened in 1.0:
>User made a simple Zombie RP and set it to searching
>People signed up, but then the DM got banned
>I said I could take the RP
>People said "sure!" and I made a sign-up page.
>Ironically, my computers battery died
>Took me a month or so to get a new computer (I was able to stay online thanks to my phone)
>Got back on, and spent a LONG time writing out the RP intro
>Nobody replied to it... so...

I'm looking for a simplistic Zombie RP. I have the page already made AND WILL LINK IT WHEN WE ARE READY!

RULES:
~I'll be playing with my Alicorn, Soul Survivor. I'm allowing up to 2 more Alicorns
~We'll start at 5-6 ACCEPTABLE players
~No Guns. (If you want a magical weapon, make sure it is not OP)
~There is NO cure. I don't care how powerful you are in healing magic or Alchemy.
~Grammar is a thing. PLEASE use it.
~Along with the above, please separate your paragraphs.
~Other basic Rules (no OP OC's or Play... ect)

PLOT:
WARNING! This RP could get gruesome!

Spark was a Pony, lost in the everfree forest for a week, on accident, he touched the Death Joke- A combination of Discord's Chaos Seeds and Poison Joke. The plant took over his body, turning him into a zombie pony. It has been a week since the Outbreak, and many ponies have formed Groups to survive this new, Dangerous world. This is the story of one such group.

(That is a VERY simplified version. I wrote out a 4,000 character version on the RP page)

We are following the official map, and our group will be near the eastern edge of the White-Tail forest.
here is the map:
img-2585664-1-Map_of_Equestria_April_201

sign-up if interested!

TEAM SO FAR:
Grapz224---Soul Survivor (me)
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/soul-survivor-r6071
<>A retired Royal Guard, Soul is skilled in Leadership and Combat. He wields Dual-Swords and has many daggers at his disposal. He was given Alicorn ranking in the Guard, but lost his wings in a war, along with getting a broken horn.

~TableFlippin_Rex~---Dead Edge
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/deadedge-r6136
<>A Unicorn who can hit an apple off of a ponies head from 100 yards away, She is deadly accurate with a bow. She also has brass hooves should anypony get too close to her.

Dreamless---Silver Spades
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silver-spades-r6124
<>An Earth Pony with skills not in Combat, but in traps. Having spent most of his life Gambling, he is good at analyzing a situation and determining the most likely outcome.

AirBornePony---Atlas
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/atlas-r5445
<>An adventuring Pegasus with an assortment of fears, he can treat minor wounds and is good at spotting things most ponies would overlook. He has a sword.

DovaShy---Stellar Nova
http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/stellar-nova-r6332
<>A Unicorn who navagates Equestria with the stars, she is proficient in Healing Magic and cares for a lot of ponies. She does not have a weapon.

Lighting Star---Double Side

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/double-side-r6395
<>An earth pony with Multi-Personality disorder, he has two ponies living inside him, Book worm, who is smart and quick-witted, and Strike-out, who loves to play sports.

Domino---Domino

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/domino-r6445
<>A complete know-it-all with an ego, Domino is a pegasus who holds everypony below him. Nopony really likes him, but they are stuck with him none-the-less.
(Note-while his OC may act like an asshole, we know the POSTER is not one.)

COBLoneWolf---Lone Nomad

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lone-nomad-r4474

<>A Unicorn who was at the center of the infection, He's gone slightly insane from the amount of death he's been forced to witness.

-OPEN FOR MORE USERS-

Edited by Grapz224

@,

Yeah Blaze would work, but I didn't read anything on a sword. anything you can tell me about it? like I said, magical Items are allowed, as long as they are not OP.

@,

Yeah Blaze would work, but I didn't read anything on a sword. anything you can tell me about it? like I said, magical Items are allowed, as long as they are not OP.

The fire sword Clarent, from the times of King Arthur, said to have incredible attributes of fire.

I could tone it down a bit, say maybe Blaze just found it? Or something.

@,

I did a bit of research, and the sword basically makes everything it touches on fire? If that's all it does, I'd be fine with that.

Well with Blazes ability to control fire, it sort of branches out a bit when it comes to fire.

I'd like to join and see where this goes. I had planned to join the original when it first came out, but I was busy at the time. When I came back ~ban, no replies, ect~ So, if I can enter, Silver Spades ready for a zombie Apocalypse. 

I planned to have him use his knowledge of items instead of a weapon. Would it be alright to have Spades works on traps and other things we find (as long as it's not too op)

Edited by Dreamless

I'd like to join and see where this goes. I had planned to join the original when it first came out, but I was busy at the time. When I came back ~ban, no replies, ect~ So, if I can enter, Silver Spades ready for a zombie Apocalypse. 

I planned to have him use his knowledge of items instead of a weapon. Would it be alright to have Spades works on traps and other things we find (as long as it's not too op)

when reading that character sheet, all I could think of was Gambit from X-Men. :lol:

Yeah, a pony who can set traps would be VERY useful. after all, there is no specific "Goal" per say, but to survive for a while. find sources of food and water, find other surviors, ect. is this group one that attacks others, or befreinds them? Enter Metropoilises, or avoid them? Find a cure (which I may/may not include) or kill them all?

Just an FYI, there will be days, (mostly on the weekends) where I may just feel bored and have a huge horde of zombies attack the group. :wacko:

so being OP really doesnt matter THAT much. just don't make yourself invincible or something like that.

@,

I don't really see how he could be useful in this RP. after all, It's fighting the Undead, so summoning more undead would just create more of a problem. other than that, you only seem to ramble on about a Timberwolf attack, and his back story is short, not very thought out, and hard to read. Develop the character more and I'd happily accept.

All this needs now is a healer and an archer, preferably women, as this group is only guys...

@, I don't really see how he could be useful in this RP. after all, It's fighting the Undead, so summoning more undead would just create more of a problem. other than that, you only seem to ramble on about a Timberwolf attack, and his back story is short, not very thought out, and hard to read. Develop the character more and I'd happily accept.All this needs now is a healer and an archer, preferably women, as this group is only guys...

I could bring in a female OC DeadEdge, she's quite the sharpshooter.

Can you link the character sheet? I'd like to read up on her before I say yes.

Also, would that "override" blaze? We have enough swordsman as is.

Can you link the character sheet? I'd like to read up on her before I say yes.

Also, would that "override" blaze? We have enough swordsman as is.

She's not much of a swordsman, though she is skilled in combat she prefers using guns.

Link in signature DeadEdge

@,

She'd work if we replace her Guns with a bow or crossbow. she's developed enough I can see it working. I'm assuming this means you won't use Blaze then?

@,

She'd work if we replace her Guns with a bow or crossbow. she's developed enough I can see it working. I'm assuming this means you won't use Blaze then?

Yeah that would be find to replace Blaze with DeadEdge and her firearms with a crossbow :)

Unless you'd prefer I used both Blaze and DeadEdge?

There is NO cure

When you say there is no cure can you still take drugs to suppress the infection. Like pony X gets bitten can they take something to keep it at bay for X amount of time? Or if you get bit it's like "Kill him before he turns!"

@, I don't see a problem with potions and such that could repress the effects, but for that we would need an alchemist or some way to do that. I suppose I should come up with what you would need to that potion then, shouldn't I...

(edited)

Well with Blazes ability to control fire, it sort of branches out a bit when it comes to fire.

Using fire against zombies will be one of the worst ways to get yourself killed. If the blade doesn't kill the zombies quick enough, they're going to become even bigger of a nuisance when they become a walking firestorm.

When you say there is no cure can you still take drugs to suppress the infection. Like pony X gets bitten can they take something to keep it at bay for X amount of time? Or if you get bit it's like "Kill him before he turns!"

Well, if you were bit, then your "zombie death" is pretty much inevitable in any way. Probably would be better to just kill someone out of mercy than try to keep him or her alive just to let him or her die turning into one later on. 

In these "no cure" situations, rebuilding civilization would especially be difficult. At most, small communities that manage to survive would emerge, and virtually everyone would be dead or undead. 

Anyways, going with Synapse. Not really a healer (since she's not a doctor nor a restoration-based unicorn); rather, she's a psychiatrist. 

Edit: Then again, a bit pony MIGHT survive if he or she got bit in the hooves...then it's just a matter of amputating the hoof and trying not to let the pony die from infection or blood loss.

Edited by Late Suri Polomare
  • Brohoof 1

@@Dovashy,@,@,@,@,

Did you all go missing? this started last week and only DovaShy, Airborne, and Dreamless have replied!

Sorry, it's a bit difficult to reply, since I have tests this week.

@@Dovashy,@,@,@,@,

Did you all go missing? this started last week and only DovaShy, Airborne, and Dreamless have replied!

I haven't disappeared, I'm just waiting for someone to continue, since I've responded last.