Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Well, I made my ponysona, after being in development hell for what seems like years :D Here you go:

I will watch in amusement as you instantly get your commission while I have tried for a year and failed miserably.

• Brohoof 2

img-2589807-1-tumblr_m3ol7oiH8L1qdj7w9.g

Death The Kid approved! Waiting on Ghosts' OC so I can draw ship pictures! ^_^

Oh yes. I can stand by this ship. If I could draw I'd do fanart for it. But. I can't and he doesn't have an oc yet so yeah...I would do art though. Or writing but I've been rather mehish in the writing department lately.

Ooo, wait, so you two are interested in drawing fan art? Is this real? :D

I will watch in amusement as you instantly get your commission while I have tried for a year and failed miserably.

You don't know that :D I could end up waiting quite a bit, you know, and maybe you'll get yours before I get mine :D

• Brohoof 3

You don't know that :D I could end up waiting quite a bit, you know, and maybe you'll get yours before I get mine :D

Trust me; you've already found the artists willing to do it... *Sighs heavily* Oh well, I still have Rarity herself.

• Brohoof 3

Ooo, wait, so you two are interested in drawing fan art? Is this real? :D

Yeah man, I just need a reference pic of the oc and a description of what you'd want in it and I could see what I can do.
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah man, I just need a reference pic of the oc and a description of what you'd want in it and I could see what I can do.

Alright! :D Thank you so much! :D

Here's a reference pic, which, is also the only pic I have so far :( I made him about an hour ago.

post-20419-0-04794000-1398993750_thumb.png

As for what I want, just make it something you'll enjoy drawing :D I don't want you to strain yourself doing something for someone else; that wouldn't be fair. Just as long as it's romantic, I'll be happy :D

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

While you are taking requests... Can I get one of Asterian and Rarity? I wanted to commission art for me and her for a year, but have been turned down everywhere.

Maybe one of Asterian and Rarity swing-dancing with her wearing Pinkie's outfit from "Over a Barrel"?

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 3

Alright! :D Thank you so much! :D

Here's a reference pic, which, is also the only pic I have so far :( I made him about an hour ago.

As for what I want, just make it something you'll enjoy drawing :D I don't want you to strain yourself doing something for someone else; that wouldn't be fair. Just as long as it's romantic, I'll be happy :D

Alrighty I'll go on and save that pic and get to it probably tomorrow, I take a buttload of sleep meds and they're starting to kick in, I suck horribly at art when I'm too tired.  

While you are taking requests... Can I get one of Asterian and Rarity? I wanted to commission art for me and her for a year, but have been turned down everywhere.

Maybe one of Asterian and Rarity swing-dancing with her wearing Pinkie's outfit from "Over a Barrel"?

I can see what I can do, send me through a pm or post a good reference of him and I'll be set.
  • Brohoof 4

Alrighty I'll go on and save that pic and get to it probably tomorrow, I take a buttload of sleep meds and they're starting to kick in, I suck horribly at art when I'm too tired.   I can see what I can do, send me through a pm or post a good reference of him and I'll be set.

*Hints towards avatar* That's about the best I've got, aside this vector:

8vB8K.png

• Brohoof 5

Oh. Would you look at that.

img-2594313-1-Mcj3xX4.jpg

img-2594347-1-ooDtmcP.gif

this took way too long for what i got out of it but it was worth it

It has begun, soon it shall be fandom's most popular ship.

• Brohoof 6

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd give this fan club a sneak peak at the WiP of some Rarighost fanart I'm commissioning :D

img-2625838-1-8J6ub.jpg

Damn. You lucky guy.

I need to spend what money I make on commissions before I can compete with you...

• Brohoof 3

Damn. You lucky guy.

I need to spend what money I make on commissions before I can compete with you...

Hm. I spend a lot of money on my waifu :wub: I'd post my collection, but I wouldn't want to come across as bragging.

I invest a lot of money into her, though :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hm. I spend a lot of money on my waifu :wub: I'd post my collection, but I wouldn't want to come across as bragging.

I invest a lot of money into her, though :D

I have generosity of a different type. I suppose we have our own ways...

Ah well, I suppose if I feel threatened by your ship, I can just say to myself: "I get to fall asleep in Her arms and Her in mine."

Edited by Asterian Starfall
  • Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...