Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Leaked Season 2 first song? [SPOILER WARNING!]

Tom The Diamond

32 users have voted

1. 1. Legit?

• Seems Legit
    • Does not seem Legit

I know! I am so jelly right now. Part of me wants to ask for someone to send me a copy, but the Lawful/Good side of me says no. Dammit, I wish I'd been here on the 6th, then I wouldn't have this conundrum. :unsure:

I know! I am so jelly right now. Part of me wants to ask for someone to send me a copy, but the Lawful/Good side of me says no. Dammit, I wish I'd been here on the 6th, then I wouldn't have this conundrum. :unsure:

You should have no problem finding it. In fact, someone's already made a PMV of it, but if I were you, I'd wait to hear it in the episode. It's too late for me but you still have a chance to see it for the first time in all it's animated glory. Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

I say go for it...

I've already stolen three Friendship is Magic stuff.

Posted Image

hint... one of them is the new song...

You should have no problem finding it. In fact, someone's already made a PMV of it, but if I were you, I'd wait to hear it in the episode. It's too late for me but you still have a chance to see it for the first time in all it's animated glory.

Agreed, it will be much better within the context of the episode.

Plus, episodes are always more fun to watch when you don't know anything about them beforehand.

Surprises are fun! :D

Well, we don't even know if it will be in an episode, do we? Everything I've read indicates it may just be a song for an OST or something. And there was a post over on Derpyhoovescentral where they were comparing this with last year's early release of Winter Wrap Up. They said just about everyone had the song before the episode went on air. Ah well, waiting won't kill me. I have to wait a week for each episode after all, what's life without a song? ^_^

You should have no problem finding it. In fact, someone's already made a PMV of it, but if I were you, I'd wait to hear it in the episode. It's too late for me but you still have a chance to see it for the first time in all it's animated glory.

Which is why i am happy I could resist it <3

I don't know... it just doesn't really sound like pinkie pies voice, I don't think its fake... but I sorta do... I mean its been confirmed by the fact that the video in the original post has been removed... but I'm still sorta skeptical. Edited by flare03
Instructions on finding the song

This song is my anti-sadness weapon. It doesn't remove depression but it gives a well needed smile :)

That song is simply amazing and is in heavy rotation on my playlist. Its well #1 on my top songs along with winter wrap up. I wish i hadn't listened to it tho but curiosity got the best of me :blush:

That song is simply amazing and is in heavy rotation on my playlist. Its well #1 on my top songs along with winter wrap up. I wish i hadn't listened to it tho but curiosity got the best of me :blush:

I kinda wish I hadn't spoiled it but Pinkie songs are irresistable ;)

I listened to it for about a minute and I personally didn't think it really sounded legit. However, after all of the deletions and suspicious activity, I'm beginning to wonder.

I guess I'll find out if and when the episode for it comes out. ^^

Wow. I have had this song stuck in my head for the past 3 days. I kid you not. My friends are all getting tired of me telling them how much Pinkie likes to make her friends smile, but I can't resist! I've listened to it so many times now, but still can't get it out of my head! It just makes me super light and happy!

(and for the record, it's still stuck in my head at this very moment. no foolin')

Daniel says the song is real.

Daniel hinted that the song is planned for an upcoming episode.

Pinkie's VA is different when she sings her songs.

Pinkie Rarity and Fluttershy are best Pony

All is true except the last statement. Let me fix that for you. Edited by Apple Bloom

For some odd reason, I almost feel sadder when I hear this song. :blink:

I REALLY like it, but, I don't really know... It might just be the overall structure of it, or it could just be the longing of older times that are somehow activated by this...

My emotions confuse me so much...

For some odd reason, I almost feel sadder when I hear this song. :blink:

I REALLY like it, but, I don't really know... It might just be the overall structure of it, or it could just be the longing of older times that are somehow activated by this...

My emotions confuse me so much...

Happiness hits us all differently at times. Perhaps the feeling of sadness isn't really so, but inert tears of joy from the overwhelming emotion that Pinkie frequently exhumes?

Talking about this, Equestria Daily posted the new synopsis for episode 11.

I have a feeling that it's in this episode that the song will appear.

Title: Hearth's Warming Eve

Synopsis: The six friends are in a play about the founding of Equestria for the Hearth's Warming Eve's holiday pageant.

This seems like it's gonna be a Chrisstmas episode (yay!)

In the song, at the very end, Pinkie says "It's a perfect gift for me." That sounds like something you would say on Christmas to me. Not only that, but the end of the song kinda sounds like a Christmas carol! ^^

I just hope that we get a few other songs in-between!