Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Famous Celebrity do you want as a guest for the show?

Carbon Maestro

(edited)

As the title suggests, who do you want to have as a guest star for the show? When I talk about celebrities, I'm talking about either IRL actors or actresses (Leonardo DiCaprio or Nicolas Cage). We're not going for already established voice actors in animations though.

Honestly though, I'd be totally cool with Johnny Depp as a guest.

So who's on your guest list?

Edited by Carbon Maestro

(edited)

I'd love to see Tim Curry play a type of suave and charismatic villain on the show. Others I would like to see are Jennifer Tilly, Robert Picardo, Tom Jones (for a singing role :D), Helena Bonham Carter and Morgan Freeman. There are many others, though, and these are only some.

If Tim Curry ever got a role, he should definitely sing.

Edited by DiscordedBrony
  • Brohoof 2

I actually think it would be really cool to have Taylor Swift on the show to sing, kind of like how Weird Al did. :)

lol most definitely wil wheaton

Even better, Patrick Steward telling Wil Wheaton to shut up.

• Brohoof 2

I'd love to have either Patrick Steward or Sir Ian McKellen to voice Starswirl the Bearded if he ever appeared in the show. It would also be awesome to have Christopher Lloyd to voice some crazy pony.

I'd love to have either Patrick Steward or Sir Ian McKellen to voice Starswirl the Bearded if he ever appeared in the show. It would also be awesome to have Christopher Lloyd to voice some crazy pony.

Sir Ian McKellen as Star Swirl... Holy crap I think you got something there.

Patrick Stewart in a Discord episode with John De Lancie will please all the Star Trek nerds out there.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@@DiscordedBrony, @@Jeric,

Definitely, Morgan Freeman and Patrick Stewart.   If those to make guest appearances, that would make my day.   However, they would make perfect voices for Male Alicorns, IMO.    BTW, Tom Jones is badass and he definitely should make an appearance, :D

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Brent Spiner or Patrick Stewart, especially if they're playing as other draconaquee... draconequi... whatever Discord is.  ...maybe Jonathan Frakes would be good for this, too.

Edited by Washougal_Otaku

• 1 year later...

Sir Ian McKellen as Star Swirl... Holy crap I think you got something there.

Patrick Stewart in a Discord episode with John De Lancie will please all the Star Trek nerds out there.

I dunno, having those two voice a wizard pony would be too obvious. I would have said John Noble to voice Starswirl the Bearded.

Here's a video.

Just for the lulz:

Actors: David Spade, Justin Bartha.
Actresses: Drew Barrymore, Betty White.

For legitimate choices:

Actors: Ryan Gosling, Tobey Maguire.
Actresses: Elle Fanning, Meg Ryan.

~ Miles

Miley Cirus, Nikki Minaj, PewDiePie, Justin Beiber, and Kate Upton PAC-MAN. Definitely PAC-MAN. He's the best character ever in any game, and would suit well for MLP, he'd be munchin on dot's ghosts, maybe even paying a few bits for Applejack's best treats and sweets. Imagine it.