Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

toonbat

I remember having the Castle Grayskull playset as a kid.  It looked awesome on the outside, but the inside was disappointing as hell, being almost completely unfurnished, save for a chair and a weapon rack, and some crappy stickers.  I cannot bear to think of Twi's new digs being so lackluster, so what sort of awesome rooms and accessories should the new castle have?  Besides the War Room we saw, and of course the new library?.

I demand the following:

- Spike should have his own freaking room by now.

- Trophy room to place the spoils of her many victories.

- Dining hall

- Ballroom

- Ball pit.

- Observatory.

- Science! laboratory.

- Cider cellar.

- Secret passageway behind every bookcase.

- Dungeon

- Fungeon

• Brohoof 2

Don't forget a library!

I think Twily's new castle looks amazing. ^^

I didn't forget the library!

I did forget to mention it should turn into a giant robot.

It should/will include a library, to keep the memories alive.

On top of that, she'll finally have a place to put all those new books she didn't have time for in her old home. ^^

On top of that, she'll finally have a place to put all those new books she didn't have time for in her old home. ^^

Can never forget about that, sad to see that the Golden Oaks Library is gone.

You've pretty much said it all. Although her castle looks a lot smaller on the outside than the inside. It answered the question to everybody about how her role as a princess would affect her relationship with the mane 6; it wouldn't change, if get better.

Can never forget about that, sad to see that the Golden Oaks Library is gone.

Of course. Even though her home is gone, it has only opened the door to a new one. ^^

• Brohoof 1

Of course. Even though her home is gone, it has only opened the door to a new one. ^^

A new door opened to more adventures and opportunities.

• Brohoof 1

I would have liked to see Owlowiscious come back.

Besides that, I definitely think a library is important, just like you mentioned. It was nice to see that Spike got a throne, but I agree that it's about time he gets his own room.

• Brohoof 1

A new door opened to more adventures and opportunities.

And rainbows! Do not forget the rainbows! ^^

I would have liked to see Owlowiscious come back.

I don't think he left or anything, probably just ran off because he knew there was about to be an epic DBZ pony battle.

Had to get a good seat, you know. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Well, at least it's nice to see Spike got his own seat right next to Twilight's. He was NOT forgotten! :D

How awesome would it have been if he had gotten a GIGANTIC seat next to Twi?  Those chairs seem to be embedded pretty firmly in place, and he ain't gonna stay little forever.

(edited)
And rainbows! Do not forget the rainbows! ^^

Well as  they sayd. Let the Rainbow remind you :D

It was nice to see that Spike got a throne

He did? Holy mother of Celestia I didnt notice that one :D Thats fruity amazing ^3^

Edit: Forgot to say, They need a ballroom. I mean if they are gonna spread friendship, they need somewhere for Pinkie Pie to have her parties :D

Edited by Karmali Fluffheart
  • Brohoof 3

Well as  they sayd. Let the Rainbow remind you :D

He did? Holy mother of Celestia I didnt notice that one :D Thats fruity amazing ^3^

Edit: Forgot to say, They need a ballroom. I mean if they are gonna spread friendship, they need somewhere for pinkie pie to have her parties :D

For ball emergencies, of course.

Twilight's dearest friends are now also her most trusted advisers! I'm am very happy that they each got their own throne as well! I did call that the Tree of Harmony would become her new home. I just thought it would remain in the Everfree Forest. I can't wait until next season when we'll undoubtedly be introduced to it's many amenities. Even if all of the library books were destroyed, I'm sure Twilight will have not trouble moving the books from the Castle of the Sisters into her new home. Here's a question. Will Spike get a staff to help him with his cleaning duties? I can see that as being an honor job rotated among the school ponies.

I can imagine it now, a ballroom filled with rubber balls!

Seriously though, a ballroom /is/ a good idea as a place for Pinkie to have parties :)

I knew you guys would like the idea :D Pinkie Pie do love her parties after all

- Spike should have his own freaking room by now.

Heck, if Rarity can squeeze a shrine into her little boutique for Trenderhoof, Spike ought to have a whole room in that castle dedicated to Rarity.

How awesome would it have been if he had gotten a GIGANTIC seat next to Twi?  Those chairs seem to be embedded pretty firmly in place, and he ain't gonna stay little forever.

Heh, I was thinking the same thing when I saw his tiny little seat. :)

I'm guessing there will be another library, perhaps an even bigger and extensive one. And hopefully Spike has his own rooms, as he has his own throne.

On a note, I really love how the design of the castle echoes the design of the treehouse.

• Brohoof 1

And she needs the photo of the mane 7 above her fireplace again. Because the season 1 photo that she had above her mantel in the old library is now ash, and who doesn't like seeing some nostalgic photos? Actually, she should have a semi-mural, full of photos and memories of past seasons.