Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Why Am I a Child?! (Searching)

Rainbow Eclipse

(edited)

Hello, all. In case the title of this RP doesn't give any clues, I'll describe the plot.

Congratulations! You are one of a group of ponies to receive a free coupon for a cupcake at Shadow Sprinkles' bakery. Why have you never heard of this place, or Shadow Sprinkles herself? Meh.

So once you and the others have arrived, she invites you in and gives each of you a cupcake. You take a bite... and then pass out.

You awake later, and something very strange is going on. You have all been turned into fillies and colts! Around the age of a Cutie Mark Crusader, I think. Oh, speaking of cutie marks, they're gone.

So you escape, and now you must trek to Twilight's library. Simple, right? Except it's not.

Ponies are going to wonder what a bunch of children children are doing walking around in a group. "We're actually grown ponies who got age-regressed!" Pffft. Yeah, right.

And your mind may adapt to your body. In other words, after a while, you might start thinking like a child.

So do you have what it takes? Find out in this RP.

Rules:

-No godmodding.

-No alicorns.

Characters:

Blue Eclipse - Riley

Miss Reaper - Ariel

Gloomfury - Gloomfury

Star Ruby - Star Ruby

Foxx - Gemini

Airbornepony - Atlas

Rising Shine - Rising Shine

Equerio - Joyfire

DarligPegasi - Sun Sparkle

Edited by Blue Eclipse
  • Brohoof 2

...Sure, why not. I'll toss Ariel at this one and see what happens.

Or... maybe Galatea would work better for the sake of the progression of the roleplay itself?

You choose. :3

Fiiiiiiiiiinally! Your OC?

Could I do this? Would it be hard? Nah. But which OC to use? Could I be a unicorn? Could I be my unicorn Star Ruby? She's the first link in my profile by the way.

(edited)

@@Foxx,

Gemini's accepted!

@@Gloomfury,

I know, right?

After first starting this thread: "Looks like I failed. Again."

Now: "Well... that escalated quickly..."

Anyway, shall I go ahead and create the RP thread, thanks to what would be considered a contrived plot advancement were this a novel?

Edited by Blue Eclipse

@@Gloomfury,

I'll pounce right on it! 

And here you go, folks!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/98508-why-am-i-a-child-rp/

@@Gloomfury,

@,

It's up!

@@Miss Reaper,

I'm gonna wait for Gloomfury to interact with our OCs before I make my next move, if that's okay with you.

• Brohoof 1