Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop FREE drawings from Evil Nightmares

Evil Nightmares

(edited)

*CURRENTLY ON HIATUS*

Hello everyone, my name is Evil Nightmares (no shit) and i'm going to draw you whatever you want, so long as it's MLP related (i can't draw anything else, sorry). Also, ALL DRAWINGS WILL BE DRAWN ON PAPER AND WILL ONLY BE DRAWN IN PENCIL. SORRY

Here are some examples, just ignore Evil Nightmares

post-4773-0-07270000-1401423560_thumb.jpg

post-4773-0-98308600-1401423602_thumb.jpg

post-4773-0-25592900-1401423645_thumb.jpg

So, here's what i'll do:

-Characters: I'll draw any/all of the mane 6, any/all secondary and background characters, And any/all OC(s). I will draw as many characters as you want and i'll draw them doing or wearing whatever you want. But it has to be appropriate for this site. If you want something NSFW then hit me up in a PM and i'll see what i can do.

-Backgrounds: I will draw any background or backgrounds that you want. Again, Forum appropriate otherwise PM me. I will only draw a maximum of four different backgrounds per-drawing.

-Actions: I will draw the ponies you choice doing anything you want. Talking, fighting, sleeping, eating, etc...

-Appearance: I will draw the ponies you choice wearing whatever you want them to be wearing. So if you want Twilight to be wearing a hat, then i'll draw Twilight wearing a hat.

-Number of drawings: I will draw any and all requests i get (Assuming i get any).

-Limit per-person: Nope

-Cost: anywhere from $0 to FREE.

-When and where will the drawings be post: I will post them in the "Fan Art" area and will send you a messages when it's up and finished.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/99801-free-drawings-from-evil-nightmares-finished-pictures/

-What order will you draw the requests in: It's first come first serve, so if you are the first to reply then your request is top priority and will be the first one done. If your the 10th request, then you'll be the 10th one done.

-What information do you need: I need names of characters you want and locations you want them in, as well as whatever action you want each pony to be doing. If you want an OC or OCs then i need a picture of your OC/OCs or a really good description of what they look like.

-When will you give up your dream of being a big time Brony artist: Soon, but not yet.

That's it, if you have any further questions don't hesitate to ask.

~One more time for old times sake.

-Request List:

-ScumCandy (Request #1)

-Pinkamena Dianne Pie (Request #2)

-Cadance (Request #3)

-Chigens and Kay (Request #4)

-Rivendare (Request #5)

-Midnight Dragon (Request #6)

-PinkCupcake21 (Request #7)

-DJ Requiem (Request #8)

-Jamaican Jam (Request #9)

-Sawk (Request #10)

-nioniosbbbb (Request #11)

-Applejohn (Request #12)

-dusk.night (Request #13)

-TheDarkStar (Request #14)

-Doc. Volt (Request #15)

-TeslaCoil (Request #16)

-Kaymenblooblood (Request #17)

-Foxx (Request #18)

-TheOnlyTrueRarityFan (Request #19)

Edited by Evil Nightmares

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the last time you did such a great job on Kaynah in your last request thread! :P

So how about trying to do the other Serpony I have, Sypreth?

Pose or action could be her doing anything (artistic freedom) you feel would work best. She is a doctor and loves to work with her hooves and prefers peace and quiet if that gives you any indication on a direction to go in.

(edited)

Yay you opened up requests again  :yay:

Could you do my OC (almost forgot, his name is Ryder)

FClsGxw.png

In a pose similar to this, on a cloud while it's raining

dy8sUsC.jpg

Thanks!

Edited by Rivendare

Could you draw three of my OCs sitting at a table drinking a bit too much cider? :lol:

The only references I have right now are Pony Creator vectors :P I hope they'll do:

post-13866-0-01731900-1401426535_thumb.png

post-13866-0-68411400-1401426543_thumb.png

post-13866-0-77072400-1401426554_thumb.png

The first one would probably mostly look tired, the second would have a smirk or something, and the third would be asleep on the table with his tongue sticking out. xD

(Where the heck do I get these ideas?)

I would like these 3 OCs done. The first two are my friends, and the last one is me.post-26785-0-12032200-1401434078_thumb.png

post-26785-0-34324400-1401434080_thumb.png

post-26785-0-21156400-1401434083_thumb.png

Could you do either panels or four separate drawings? I would like the first one, (Wish I will call Sketchy for times sake) I want to be sitting at a desk and drawing. Make her draw anything you want.

For the second one, (Who I will call glamour for time's sake), I want her to be strutting through ponyville.

For the third, Starshine, I would like her to be sitting on a cloud and reading a book.

As long as it isn't too much trouble, I would like the last one to have a picture of them hugging and smiling.

Hey there Evil Nightmare, first I would like to say in fully honesty that you very talented and I was wondering if you could draw a pic of my character Swifthooves dancing at a club. Below is a ref sheet of my OC.

tumblr_n5sctxXS9e1tt1oloo3_1280.png

If possible would you be able to make the necklace look like it's glowing? If not it's not a big deal lols just curious what it would look like glowing haha.

(edited)

I'd like one of this guy! His mane is the same on the other side of his face.

I'd like it if he was in a dark forest surrounded by undead ponies. His cutie Mark is a NES controller. His tail is long enough to be flat on the ground.

His name is Jamie.

post-26501-0-75457600-1401440725_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jamaican Jam

Hello there! Could you please draw the background pony, Octavia? I want for her to play her signature cello with music notes coming out of it. (something like this!) Thanks. c:

Damn, you guys really know how to make an artist feel important. I didn't expect so many requests, and due to the amount of request some time is gonna be needed to finish them all. Please be patient and i promise to work like hell to finish them all and make them look good.

~Thanks everyone

Since you're good at gore and stuff i would like a drawing where vinyl scratch is walking with vinyl records going through her back (bleeding) plus other kind of injuries in different parts of her body.

Also, i want her not to be wearing her glasses, instead i want her to have this kind of eyes:post-19995-0-78834600-1401664282_thumb.jpg

Thanks ;D

Send it via private message once done please

@@Evil Nightmares,Can you draw my OC Artemis Featherclaw with her wolven companion Lykos? Here's something to help you draw them ((Maybe their stance would be something like that?

img-2686842-1-Seeker,_Sacred_Wingal_(Ani 

Wow I was astonished to see kai here,,

How many episodes are there in the season 4

We're Kai is the heroine

Hahaha

Finally my favorite is the main

@@Evil Nightmares,

yo mate, can i do a request? in my base everyone knows i am a brony, so i'd like a ponification of this pic to hang on the garage door XD would b awesome if you do XD drawn whatever pony you want, do it gorish or not, everything is up to you, i just want something pony and shocking at the same time to hang on the door XD thns pal!

headloss.jpg

OH GREAT EVIL NIGHTMARES,

I HAVE COME BARING A REQUEST THAT WILL APPEAL TO YOUR ARTISTIC VISION.

Well then, *clears throat* I request that you draw my Original Character... Kicking Diamond Tiara and eating your Original Characters' arms. 

I understand if your busy or such.

THANKS 

post-25530-0-65861900-1402448763_thumb.jpg

OH GREAT EVIL NIGHTMARES,

I HAVE COME BARING A REQUEST THAT WILL APPEAL TO YOUR ARTISTIC VISION.

Well then, *clears throat* I request that you draw my Original Character... Kicking Diamond Tiara and eating your Original Characters' arms. 

I understand if your busy or such.

THANKS 

You want my arm attached to my body or severed?