Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Things That Happen When You Broadcast Your Brony-ism

Marcato

So the other day i went to school as i normally would have. I hung out with one of my friends and i started dropping MLP refrences here and there. Finally he noticed i was refering to it and after some brief discussion i told him if he watched the first few episodes and still thought it was silly and dumb i would give him a dollar. He said "youre on!"

The next day i came to school with the dollar just in case. My friend didn't come to school that day, and then spring break happened. I wonder why he didn't show up...

How have you spread your brony-ism and how do people react when you are outspoken about it?

All my english essays are about MLP in some way. We only get vague topics, and we can do whatever we want about that topic, so it's pretty easy. He doesn't check them either, so I'm good. :lol: I remember my trolliest essay on the earth pony proletariat that would eventually rise to overthrow the government. :S

• Brohoof 1

All my english essays are about MLP in some way. We only get vague topics, and we can do whatever we want about that topic, so it's pretty easy. He doesn't check them either, so I'm good. :lol: I remember my trolliest essay on the earth pony proletariat that would eventually rise to overthrow the government. :S

I do the same thing, and I also do all my art projects

I'm fairly outspoken. I make references that only brony's or fans would get just to see if i can find any in normal conversation, and sometimes even make comments on it outloud. I'm not quite outspoken enough for writing and drawing projects though. Grade 9 is the worst when it comes to people not respecting who you are. :/

If I can do a project where I can throw something pony-related in I will XD But most people don't really notice or care when I mention something pony related except for a few people who laugh about it but in a friendly way.

• Brohoof 1

Was MLP: FiM a canadian creation? I doubt it, but if it was i so regret not doing it for heritage fair. XD that would be so funy.

I constantly make references to it. Only one of my friends is a brony so he's the only one that recognises them.

The rest of my friends either rage at me or just ignore me.

I make references no matter WHO i'm talking to. Just provoking a reaction of either hate, epic brohooves or just them not getting it.