Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Pinkie Pie?

AydinPie

57 users have voted

1. 1. Which season do you think portrayed the best Pinkie Pie?

• Season One
    • Season Two
    • Season Three
    • Season Four
    • Season Five
    • Equestria Girls
    • G3?

(edited)

Pinkie Pie has been a favorite for me since the first episode, I observed how she, along with all the other ponies progressed and changed throughout the seasons, and how my opinions of Pinkie Pie, and how she was portrayed in each season changed along with her. For a while Season 1 Pinkie Pie was my favorite hands down, and when I finished season 3 my least favorite was certainly season 3, at least for Pinkie. But now that I've had a while to think with no new episodes, I have to say season 1 Pinkie now has to be my least favorite with season 4 Pinkie as my favorite.

I found that Pinkie Pie lacked a certain amount  of character depth, the presence of one of her most iconic episodes is in season 1, but I found that was one of the first episodes, and only of that season to show her as more as just "silly"

That is why i loved season 4 for Pinkie Pie. Many levels of her character, and with it her insecurity came out it the season, particularly in "Pinkie Pride" and  "Maud Pie" just name a few

I of course love all Pinkie Pies from all seasons, when I say the "worst" Pinkie I simply mean the Points when Pinkie doesn't reach her full potential as a character, or doesn't as well as she did in another season according to opinion.

Edited by AydinPie
  • Brohoof 6

Well no matter which season, I always love Pinkie. Season 4 well not her best characterization, had her best episodes like Pinkie Pride, Pinkie Apple Pie and Maud Pie. Season 3 is shorter so it's hard to tell but Too Many Pinkie Pies was hilarious. To me, Pinkie has always been Pinkie to me and hasn't really had to much of a derail in character, it's just the writers can't think of much to do with her in group episodes besides randomness.

• Brohoof 4

I love Pinkie from all the seasons,however since Party of One was Season 1,i will go with that if i must make a choice....

42254025.jpg

Actually,ill just pick Season 4 Pinkie Pie,because it gives me the most up to date Pinkie Pie,so i can't lose. That and the Goof Off was a good representation of Pinkie!   :lol:  

pinkie_pie___happy_by_darkomegamk2-d48cd

• Brohoof 1

Well the season 3 has my favorite Pinkie Pie episode (Too Many Pinkie Pies), so I guess I'll go with this one.

My least favorite would be season 4 Pinkie Pie because of Filli Vanilli...

(edited)

Really? And let me guess its that oooone scene nobody apparently can let go of.

It's a difficult choice anyway. ;) There isn't much difference between the seasons regarding Pinkie Pie. Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

I'm in the minority who likes S3&4 Pinkie the best

(high fives)

Tough to say since at least for me, Pinkie can be sort of hit and miss when she's not the character in the spotlight. While there're a few duds, episodes specifically dedicated to her tend to be damn good though. I'm going with Season 4, just because it had plenty of these. Pinkie Pride and Pinkie Apple Pie were awesome episodes that looked at her motivations, gave us some really great character interactions, and had some fantastic songs to boot. I thought she was good in Maud Pie too, and had some good supporting roles in Daring Don't and Trade Ya.

Sure, you also have stuff like whatever the heck was going on in Filli Vanilli, but I think all the great moments in other episodes overshadow the other stuff easily. Season 4 was a treat for the Pinkie fan in me :)

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I picked Season 1 on account of more consistent writing between episodes, that is if we all forget "Feeling Pinkie Keen" and "Swarm of the Century".

Edited by Wind Chaser
  • Brohoof 1

My general feel on Pinkie Pie is that her character is beginning to fall a bit flat. She started off strong in Season 1, but I haven't seen a lot of things to keep me interested in her over the long run, Pinkie antics included, and S4 featured her to have 2 strong episodes amongst numerous weak to downright irritating performances.

I hope they remedy this over time - I can't help but feel she's going a bit downhill and her portrayal is becoming more and more flanderized for the feel of comic relief. I liked S1 Pinkie because she showed multi-dimensions along with consistent characterization, but over time, that's eroded into being a bit of a mess.

I have faith things are going to pick up, though :D I think S5 will feature a lot of good Pinkie performances.

• Brohoof 5

I'll have to be honest here. Pinkie pie? If i developed Schizophrenia and could hear Pinkie's voice in my head - i'd die happy. Yes, That's how much i love her!

That being said - i couldn't really make out her character and personality during S1, sans one exception - Party of one. What happened there was pretty damn sad. I thought she was more of a token annoyance character at first. That belief was crushed in S2, most prominently in "A friend in deed". It was then when i became absolutely smitten with her. How can you not like a character whose only motivation in life is baking cupcakes out of her friends making others smile?

Season 4 had a little less pink madness than i'd anticipated, and mostly pooled around Pinkie Pride. Still, i liked just about all of what she had to deliver - and i can't wait for her adorable, cute randomness in S5!

• Brohoof 3

This is tough. Pinkie was pretty awesome in season one (Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of One come to mind). I don't really remember much from season 2 actually, other than a friend indeed with was aight and the last round up, which was pretty funny. Season 3 was pretty good for her too. And although season 4 had some misfires with her imo, it probably had the best lineup of Pinkie episodes.

So all of that said, I'm gonna say season one, cuz the episodes of hers there are pretty fresh in my mind and left the biggest impact on me

• Brohoof 1

I think she hasn't really been vastly different throughout the entire show.

My general feel on Pinkie Pie is that her character is beginning to fall a bit flat. She started off strong in Season 1, but I haven't seen a lot of things to keep me interested in her over the long run, Pinkie antics included, and S4 featured her to have 2 strong episodes amongst numerous weak to downright irritating performances.

I hope they remedy this over time - I can't help but feel she's going a bit downhill and her portrayal is becoming more and more flanderized for the feel of comic relief. I liked S1 Pinkie because she showed multi-dimensions along with consistent characterization, but over time, that's eroded into being a bit of a mess.

I have faith things are going to pick up, though :D I think S5 will feature a lot of good Pinkie performances.

I have to disagree. I feel she's had different characterizations throughout all 4 seasons, and I think other than Filli Vanilli (which people seriously need to get over), she hasn't been irritating. For me, though, she's just the middle ground character. Better than Fluttershy and AJ, but weaker than Rainbow, Twilight, and Rarity.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Pinks is my second fave pony.  I think some of her best moments were actually from season one: "Griffon the Brush-Off," "Feeling Pinkie Keen," and "Party of One" come to mind.  But I really liked some of her season three moments from "Too Many Pinkie Pies" and "Wonderbolts Academy."  Obviously she wasn't the focus of the latter, but just...  I mean...  Obsessing about the mailbox while waiting for Dashie to write, giving RD a big, potentially lethal hug lol...  Pinkie and I both love RD somewhat obsessively; I can't NOT appreciate that.  Hmmm...

I'mma actually pick season three.  If only for this moment:

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

So far I haven't watched all 4 seasons. I've got the season 1 DVD and ordered season 2 & 3. However, I have seen a couple of later season episodes on Dailymotion or Youtube.

I can't decide on a Pinkie yet (I'm new) but all Pinkies are my fave Pinkie!

I saw Pinkie Apple Pie on Dailymotion and loved it! Loved the part with the cave. Pinkie and her camera was hilarious!

Edited by Pinkiesister75

(edited)

Over many I prefer Season 1 Pinkie (and hey wheres G1 Pinkie? (Surprise) okay anyway that would be around the same as S1 Pinkie XD sooooo yes I like Pinkie anyway but I gotta pick S1/G1.

Edited by Everleaf

I love Pinkie Pie in season 4. It reveals more about her. (like that she can play the organ and she has an older sister)

Also, she is wacky and crazy as always!

"Most of my dreams are about frosting. *drools* Creamy, creamy frosting!"

• Brohoof 1

This is hard, Pinkie is Pinkie after all! 

In the end, I was tied between Season 1 and 4. 

Season 1 is what made me love Pinkie Pie originally, for moments such as those included below :)

However, the video below shows Pinkie's consistent awesomeness throughout the first two seasons :) (Season 3 and 4 continued the trend and 4 gave Pinkie more depth IMO, alas neither are featured in this video)

This is hard, Pinkie is Pinkie after all! 

In the end, I was tied between Season 1 and 4. 

Season 1 is what made me love Pinkie Pie originally, for moments such as those included below :)

However, the video below shows Pinkie's consistent awesomeness throughout the first two seasons :) (Season 3 and 4 continued the trend and 4 gave Pinkie more depth IMO, alas neither are featured in this video)

Pinkie is pure adorable awesomesauce!

:lol: FROM PINKIE APPLE PIE: "...The scariest unidentifiable monster EVER! SAAAAYYYY 'TERRIFIED'!..." LOL! :lol: