Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you dare to....

Cloby604

two words "fuck"... "that" just going on planes alone freak me out let alone having no idea where I'm going or how financially screwed I will be

attention passengers we will be landing in Mexico City shortly

:eww:

The one nonstop to Mexico City is being cancelled by the end of the year:

*boards random plane after New Years Day :umad:*

• Brohoof 1

Not for all the gold in your Fort Knox.  Not by the hairs on my chinny chin chin.  I would not do it with a fox.  I would not do it wearing socks.  I not do it in a box, I would not do it with a bag of rocks.  I would not do it if you gave me sex.  I would not do it to lift a hex.  I would not do it if the in flight meal was green eggs and ham.  I would not do it, Sam I Am.

Jokes aside, I wish I was the kind of person who could throw caution to the wind and seize the spirit of adventure and the unknown, but I'm not good at traveling.  Among other things, I have an extremely shy bladder (the Venetian Effect, I call it), which makes something like air travel a terrifying and potentially very dangerous nightmare.  For me, a flight requires strict and complete dehydration.  I can't take very long flights, obviously.  An international flight could prove to have catastrophic consequences.

Aside from the fact that I wouldn't have a car at the place I'm going, yeah, I'd totally do it.

Some days, I just like to go for a drive. No destination in mind, I just follow some road I've never been on before, listen to my music, and enjoy the scenery and breeze from the window.

Now, that said, I'd be hesitant to be anywhere without my car. I probably wouldn't take some random flight... I'd rather drive to somewhere new, and I'd hate to be stuck at an airport with nothing but a shitty rental car.