Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general media Which fictional character would you date?

Adachi

Rarity. She would be my queen after I conquered equestria. Peacefully of course.

Maybe.

Be careful, ghostie might be watching this thread :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Rarity :D 

What's there to say? She's everything I could ask for in a woman :wub: If only she was real...

She's the type of girl I just want to give the world...she deserves it. She works so passionately at her craft, it's honestly inspiring to me :D She also cares so much about others, but still manages to fend for herself and stick to her convictions. She's no pushover, and I admire her for that :D  

She's...so...GREAT!!!! :D

rarity_vector_3_by_regolithx-d4i5hn4.png

Ghostie's got nothing on me. I fight dirty.

Let's go. I ain't afraid of no gho...wait.

• Brohoof 5

As much as I idolize her, I don't think I could ever get up the courage to ask Selina Kyle (a.k.a. Catwoman) out, just because I'm pretty sure the only person in the world that she's at all compatible with is Batman.  ;)   I suppose I could see myself dating someone like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, if only because she loves books and learning so much and also has a good heart.  But the fictional character that I'd probably love to date the most, and could easily see myself being compatible with, would definitely have to be... Tali Zorah vas Normandy.  :muffins:

cute_friday____by_skyline19-d3he4j9.png

What can I say?  She's cute, in her personality, mannerisms, and of course with that adorable accent of hers; she's very curious and eager to explore and learn, much in the same way I am (though to be fair she's a mechanical and engineering genius, something that a history buff like myself will never be, though I think we'd still find plenty to talk about and discuss with each other); she's very easy to sympathize with, having been dealt a pretty rough lot in life as most quarians have; and finally, she's quite possibly the nicest character onboard the Normandy, a genuinely nice girl through and through, and for me, I think that's exactly what I'm looking for in a romantic partner, someone who's sincerely kind and compassionate.  So yeah, if I could ever date just one fictional character, I'd say it'd be Tali Zorah vas Normandy.  :catface:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 2

I'm willing to consider a lot of the girls who have stood out to me (and a few of the boys ;) ) in the various media I've watched, read, etc. But always at the top of the list of 'gotta ask if they ever become real', Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi, Pinkie Pie from our own show, and Jade Harley from Homestuck.

I know I've said this before but Finn the Human would be the one ^-^ *-* *drools* it's just that he's so cute and he's not perfect but that's what makes him amazing he's effed up so many times yet he learns from his mistakes and even though he REALLY can be a douchey sometimes he has a good genuine heart :') and cares about his loved ones (I just hate the whole issue with him and girls in general that's all like his behavior (sometimes) for example) and as stupid as this sounds I really like his outfit lol XD blue is my favorite color in general (although in clothing for me it would be red and black since it suits my skin and hair good) but yeah I love blue and his hat is freggin ADORABLE *-* and his smile is just SO FREGGIN CUTE! I CAN'T the way he shows his teeth!!! XD and how his cheeks blush GAAAH! and his personality how fun he is and he's really funny but also goofy and geeky and has a lot of things in common with me although he does have MANY things we DON'T have in common also and I even LOVE the fact we don't have those in common and also his voice! it's sooo relaxing but fun and funny sometimes XD and you know how Adventure Time is so colorful I LOVE that it's so unique and I know Finn doesn't look the stereotypical "hot" but I find him beautiful just the way he is and wow I can't believe I just wrote all this about him O_O I must be REALLY obsessed with Adventure Time lol SEE WHAT I MEAN?! haha this is why I'm focusing on MLP now and why I'm in this forum I love MLP and I need to focus on something else my obsession with Adventure Time got to the point it was almost unhealthy XD so I gotta focus on other fandoms XD OMG a little bit off topic but I just described my crush by describing Finn lol no wonder I'm obsessed but I gotta stop before I create false hopes again :'(

NOBODY WILL EVER UNDERSTAND OUR LOVE!

GAAAH that pic is flippin' amazing! *O*

post-26202-0-02889600-1398228645_thumb.jpg

post-26202-0-44776100-1398228794_thumb.png

post-26202-0-26180900-1398228802_thumb.png

Edited by MarcelineA

The Master From Doctor Who, I would be able to go through out all of time and space with him and it would be pretty amazing. And he's kinda cute as a pony too

post-15259-0-67311200-1382185417_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 1

The wonderfully quirky and jumpy Tali'Zorah vas Normandy Nar Ry'yah.

I TECHNICALLY did,vas Shepard, but now HE'S DEEEEEEEEEEAD and the Mass Effect universe (along with my past waifu) has gone to sh*t!

D':

Applejack, she is cute and sexy, won't play games, is very warm, friendly and compassionate. Has a strong sense of right and wrong without being preachy or judgmental.

applejack_souvenir_photo_by_leyanor-d5ms

Samus. She's very strong but not in a cold way. Plus she's super hot

You mean Zero Suit Samus? That's kinda big. VERY BIG. :o

Oh god help us I think he found the rules

Edited by soniccam1

Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, he's just so loveable and kind I wish he was real and he just seems so perfect in my eyes. xD Also date Steve Rogers, and it would be a huge plus if it was Chris Evans as him. <3

• Brohoof 1