Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Danfo98
Go to solution Solved by Lightwing,

So.. recently I've been using my phone to get on, and it frequently crashes on mobile and normal versions.

What happens is I'll tap on a link to a topic, it will load the page, then crash immediately afterwards.

My phone is an older model Android, so it could be the phone, though it only crashes here on certain topics. I haven't had my phone crash on other websites though so that lead me to believe something is wrong with the site.

Please try to fix it or at least tell me what is causing the problem as soon as you can. Thank you.

I think I have an idea of what happens.

I've been passing through a similar problem.It happens when you load certain pages(I can't know what ones) using Mozilla Firefox.

Use Google Chrome,on the normal Browser,and the pages shouldn't crash anymore

Hope that it helps

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm using the standard Android browser..

Then the thing changes.

If I remember correctly,that was caused,on big words,by a great amount of pics on a same page.

I don't know a solution to that,but at least you know why do your browser crash

I would recommend you to use the Google Chrome.It's not he best browser for Android,but it never crashes

If you need further information,don't hesitate on telling it

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

Then the thing changes.

If I remember correctly,that was caused,on big words,by a great amount of pics on a same page.

I don't know a solution to that,but at least you know why do your browser crash

I would recommend you to use the Google Chrome.It's not he best browser for Android,but it never crashes

If you need further information,don't hesitate on telling it

I agree with Lightwing.   I tend to access this site mobile and also go through pretty much the same experience, but Chrome is your best bet at this point.  

• Brohoof 1

Well @@Danfo98, it seems to be highly recommended that you try out Google Chrome on your phone, which I also agree with.

Give it a shot, and let us know how it goes. ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.