Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Watch Mojo's kids shows that adults enjoy

Zekromic

(edited)

Well, what do you think? was MLP too low on the list? while personally makes me cringe a little that it's below of Phineas and Pherb (never been my thing) and Spongebob (I did enjoy it alot, but recent episodes sucks mostly), I can't complain that it's in a top 10 with WITH A TOUGH COMPETITION, like the honorably mentioned TMNT, Johnny Bravo, Ed Edd n' Eddy, Ben10, Hey Arnold, etc. Besides, it's tough to win against Avatar or the goddamn Batman himself, but overall, I'm happy fir it.

Today, the internet, tomorrow, THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLD

img-2739042-1-Ponies%20Around%20the%20Wo

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 5

With the exception of Adventure Time, I fully agree with the list. (I feel as Adventure Time really dosent have any competition among the currently running Cartoon Network garbage)

Mlp has a perfect spot on the list, and it's surprising it even made the list considering the great animated shows that came before it that adults grabbed onto. Looney Toons will always be the king of cartoons.

(edited)

I'm not going to bother watching, but I will say that I find it unlikely that any of the other shows mentioned have an adult following like MLP does.

You gotta keep in mind, man, as someone who watches WatchMojo regularly, I will say that they're in it for the views over everything else. They'll often put things that are universally considered #1 at #2, they promote themselves with things like "official WatchMojo merchandise", and they pander a lot - probably why MLP didn't make it higher on the list, to avoid negative controversy. So, I'm not surprised, to be honest, considering that it's always been more about the views and the notoriety for them over all else :D

I don't think it's that big a deal. Yeah, I saw a few episodes of Phineas and Ferb, I didn't get into it. But this video isn't every person's opinion or something.

Nice signature :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 4

Oh god, I watched this earlier today and there's already a thread about it xD I think MLP could have been a little higher due to the big impact of the Brony fandom and how it took everyone by surprise, the other shows have followings that are more accepted in society. But something I really didn't like was the LONG LIST OF COMMENTS from brony haters :angry: Just for the show getting mentioned, even at just Number 8 they had to set off some fireworks :( Sheesh the show has adult fans so it had to be mentioned on the list no need to get mad about it :eww:

• Brohoof 3

Couple of those shows I have to disagree with. I was surprised "The Amazing World of Gumball" wasn't on their list. I know a few people that watch it. I'm kinda disappointed MLP only made it to i#8, It has a fairly big following, much like Adventure Time and Spongebob., and even Pokemon. I think MLP should've been at about #3 maybe #2. Then again, they're a channel that do things for ratings.  

I"ll still watch the show "ReBoot" though, I'm not sure how many adults watch that show.I watch it because I like it still and it's pure nostalgia.Same for BEast Wars/Beast Machines....even if they are kids shows. :squee:

(edited)

I think MLP:FiM is one (the?) of the most watched kid shows by adults, I agree with @ghostfacekiller39.

And that's just someone's opinion... It's a good thing the show is in his video anyway...

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

How is it only number 8? But then, I do think a few of them are shit. And how is power rangers only an honerouble mention?

Fair enough with looney tunes though.

Edited by A Euphoric Brechard

Not even gonna watch. Sorry but I cant take watchmojo's lists seriously. The footage is usually screwed up and the end up pronouncing the names of shows and characters in their lists .

I remember watching a video of theirs on the debate of who was the better metal band: Metallica or Megadeth, a debate that has been going on for nearly 20 years now. And while I respect who they picked, their criteria was a joke. If they're gonna try and make lists, they should at least tell viewers it's only watch mojos opinion, rather than making videos look like objective comparisons. 

I was surprised by how few insulting and butthurt comments were posted. But I guess not being high on the list probably helped. I'm surprised it wasn't just an honorable mention.

• Brohoof 2

I was surprised by how few insulting and butthurt comments were posted. But I guess not being high on the list probably helped. I'm surprised it wasn't just an honorable mention.

I thought there were loads of insulting hater comments?

Seemed that way when I saw the video when it came up earlier today anyway....

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised to see TMNT in the honorable mentions. Despite that I barely have any memories of it (I was practically a baby), I know it was a great show (I prefer the 2003 version though)

Equestriadaily noticed the top list recently http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/06/watch-mojo-includes-ponies-on-top-10.html

I thought there were loads of insulting hater comments?

Seemed that way when I saw the video when it came up earlier today anyway....

Eh, they must've died down, cuz I dug through pages and read a few here and there.

I'm surprised to see TMNT in the honorable mentions. Despite that I barely have any memories of it (I was practically a baby), I know it was a great show (I prefer the 2003 version though)

Equestriadaily noticed the top list recently http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/06/watch-mojo-includes-ponies-on-top-10.html

I figured EQD would post something. Even if there's just a hint of something pony-related, seth posts it regardless.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Eh, they must've died down, cuz I dug through pages and read a few here and there.

I figured EQD would post something. Even if there's just a hint of something pony-related, seth posts it regardless.

They always do, but they're usually quicker on these things. Hell, I watched this since this morning and ED posted it in their site like..... and hour ago at most

Edited by Zekromic
  • Brohoof 1

They always do, but they're usually quicker on these things. Hell, I watched this since this morning and ED posted it in their site like..... and our ago at most

Yeah, I know. I wouldn't have known season 4 was on netflix for a while if it wasn't for EQD.

I wish MLP had been higher on the list. But what really upset me was that freaking Avatar got a higher ranking than Batman:TAS. That, and the fact that most of their honorable mentions are WAY better than Avatar!

Are people really ticked off for mlp just being on the list? Wow anti bronies, you call us butthurt? That is so butthurt especially seeing that mlp was pretty low on the list and you're pissed that it's on the list period. I also never understood why people say that their favorite show should've been on the list or that show shouldn't cause it sucks in their opinion. It's a list full of someone's opinions, if you don't like the list, make your own with your favorites.

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...