Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which of the Mane six are you most like?

Rarity Paige Belle

(edited)

I'm most like Twilight. ^_^  I like to learn things, I like to read, and I have a habit of overreacting about things. I can relate to her more from how she was in the beginning of the show though, when she got so caught up with something (studying) that she neglected other things (her friends).

Edited by SparklingSwirls

I'm closest to Twilight just judging by what I think, but if I was to go into detail:

I have Twilight curiosity and love for learning

I have Applejack's stubborness

I have Fluttershy's...well, shyness, but not exactly on her level

I have some of Pinkie's goofiness

(edited)

I'm studious and awkward like Twi, stubborn and family focused like AJ, and shy and unassertive like Fluttershy. 

Here's my Bronyland graph thingy:

qUbOrld.jpg

Edited by Guest

(edited)

You think you are what you want to be... you gotta ask friends for this lol.

My friends say that I'm a Fluttershy.

This is true actually, my sister has said I'm more like Twilight than I think myself.

Edited by Guest

I think I took this about three times after offically calling myself a brony. The first time I took it, I was more towards Twilight, then I was more Rarity then anything, but now it's back to Twilight, along with being close to AJ, Pinkie, Rarity and Fluttershy, but far from Rainbow Dash. Not really surprised with that, I'm no jock.

b3b7d40a739abedee72087fad882f11b_zps0946

I'm most like Fluttershy. Like her, I am quite reserved, especially around people I don't know. By nature I am calm and sweet. When faced with challenges though, I can be quite assertive and persuasive, similar to Flutters. Also, I get along better with animals and I've fostered a great love for them throughout my whole life.

I also feel quite similar to Pinkie Pie. I'm not extroverted by nature, but around my friends, I can love social get-togethers and fun parties. I love being surrounded by balloons and cake and happy, bright things! I also love to bake and share her compulsion to eat candy and sweets ALL THE TIME.

(edited)

According to the pony personality test, im most like Twilight, close to AJ, Pinkie and RD, but not close to Rarity or Fluttershy at all. Hmm, that surprises me acctually...

How it went in order, i guess.

1:Twilight

2:AJ

3:Pinkie

4:RD

5:Rarity

6:Fluttershy

Edited by Bradley-MysteryLord

Hm. I'm supposed to be like Pinkie according to the quiz. But I'm not seeing it. Does anybody ELSE see it? Cause I sure don't. Man, I could sure go for some ice cream with sprinkles. HMmm. I could see it now. With a little chocolate cake. But how am I like Pinkie Pie? Ever since I found out I'm like her I-