Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Funko Mystery Minis Series 2

The Mane-iac

(edited)

img-2755293-1-Funko-My-Little-Pony-Myste

Show color Trixie and Discord! I guess I'll have to start buying these once they release. Maybe just buy a whole box and sell all the rest off even since I've never seen these in a store in my area.

And since the minis are basically just mini versions of the normal Funko figures, I'm willing to bet that Discord will be seen in larger format soon.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 3

:o  I want that Discord badly! I love the other two show colour ones even though i care little for Trixie, its a great figure!

I think I would have booked a ticket to the states if Big Mac and AJ were show colours! :lol:

(edited)

DISCORD!

196509__safe_rainbow%2Bdash_animated_rea

I've never even gotten one of these before but I totally want one!!! *squees*

Edit:

Wait...is that...DARING DOOOOO! :D I will collect them alll!

Edited by FeIix

Series 2 deffinatly looks like a huge improvement on the first. 3 show color minis, along with one of the few show accurate rarity's being in this set as well.

And Applejack has her hat!

I will certainly be picking some up as soon as they hit online retailers.

Dear god...did Funko make...a Rarity?!

I have been waiting for this moment all of my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnqN1bnDqKY

I'll DEFINITELY be ordering Rarity when she hits online shops - I'll try and pick up a Trixie and an Applejack, too, because they're also 2 of my favorite ponies :D My waifu and my second and third favorite ponies all being released in the same batch...Funko is redeeming themselves to me! :D

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

My only problem with this series is that in the last series you had a 1/12 chance of finding each figure. Funko recently announced that in this series there will be a 2/12 chance of getting Big Mac or Non-Colored Discord which kinda brings a downer on this set for me. I'm still going to buy a few when they come out, but the odds are going to be higher to get the ones that I find highly unattractive.  :(

*first time I have ever use a sad face during my time on the forums*

Edited by King Kurtis

Oh my gosh those are amazing! I want the Daring Do one so bad! I love the series one figures as well, so nice to see some new ones coming out. Also, does anyone know of a thread or place where people can trade the series 1 for other figures? I have a few extras sitting around and still missing a few others.

Oh my gosh those are amazing! I want the Daring Do one so bad! I love the series one figures as well, so nice to see some new ones coming out. Also, does anyone know of a thread or place where people can trade the series 1 for other figures? I have a few extras sitting around and still missing a few others.

I wish this site had a traders forum, I have some stuff I'd like to buy or trade for.

Not a mystery mini, but it seems my hunch about the mini Discord being a precursor to a full size figure was correct. Can't wait to get my hands on that, he looks huge compared to the ponies.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely looking forward to these. Hopefully, Hot Topic will have colored ones for all of them like they did for series 1. I really hope to get Rarity, Discord, and Trixie.

Edited by Brushwork