Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Why, sir, you misread me! My intent is not to change anypony's opinion about what is arguably one of the most lyrically intricate and creative genres metal has ever spawned. I simply want to annoy you fucking heathens (Dio smite you all) with it, hence "Spite Mode". Trol- to the -lol- to the double -lolol.

And you forgot that I'm the "I don't give a shit" kind of person, so yeah post all of your Power Metal, I still got enough Hardcore and Black Metal to back it all up. Also I just clicked that Iced Earth song out of curiosity, I just wanted to state that we still hate Power Metal.

INB4 Djenty/Stryker with some black metal band that's better and more creative.

Nah I admit, black metal is a hugely stereotyped genre. A lot of the lyrics can fall into some simple categories: depression/suicide, racism, war, atheism/satanism/Norse Gods, forests/winter. Odds are that if they aren't in that category than they are disgusting vntve scvm that aren't worth your time anyway.

• Brohoof 1

And you forgot that I'm the "I don't give a shit" kind of person, so yeah post all of your Power Metal, I still got enough Hardcore and Black Metal to back it all up. Also I just clicked that Iced Earth song out of curiosity, I just wanted to state that we still hate Power Metal.

[media]

Lulz. Black metal. Hey, as long as you can find something to enjoy about that LQ noisefest of a genre, it's all copacetic.

Oh, and...hail Satan, and all that. Remember: Only you have the power to start church fires!

I think that goes to the saxophone-rap-deathcore-djenty-8-string juggernaut Ever Forthright.

Or any other modern prog group that pushes the envelope a little wink.png

Can't argue with prog being one of the leading forces in creativity in metal. Still, that rappy bit at 5:20 made me groan a little. 

Only you have the power to start church fires!

I start church fires every day of my life, smokey the bear can suck it if he has any problems with that.

Speaking of church fires I now wanna post this Burzum song with the beautiful artwork of a burned down church

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyRUbC6F_Uc

Such a pretty sight to see

• Brohoof 1

Remember: Only you have the power to start church fires!

Ahh... I see what you did there. Burning churches is favorite hobbie of mine.

Nah I admit, black metal is a hugely stereotyped genre. 

Vikings man! VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!

I start church fires every day of my life, smokey the bear can suck it if he has any problems with that.

3sgglx.jpg

Who needs campfires when you have church fires?

• Brohoof 2

Who needs campfires when you have church fires?

I know man, they're so much better than campfires, and besides it's fun to roast marshmallows on a burned down church, though if you aren't careful, the marshmallow could melt in seconds, it sucks when that happens.

(edited)

I know man, they're so much better than campfires, and besides it's fun to roast marshmallows on a burned down church, though if you aren't careful, the marshmallow could melt in seconds, it sucks when that happens.

Church fires are just so much bigger, than campfires. And they're a lot more fun to start too. I love burning down churches, we should burn down a church together one day. wink.png

img-1528110-1-Mayhem_euronymous_blote_bu

This guy, this guy, I mean just look at this guy. With his dumbass hair and his Mayhem hoodie and Cannibal Corpse buckle. And his dumbass ear thing that I don't what they're called.

3367327.jpg

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

This guy, this guy, I mean just look at this guy. With his dumbass hair and his Mayhem hoodie and Cannibal Corpse buckle. And his dumbass ear thing that I don't what they're called.
gauges

and it's kind of sad to see a lot of music be turned into fashion statements. I've seen people in burzum and joy division shirts who haven't even listened to the music of the bands. It's like wearing the shirt gives you some EBIC HIPSTERR CREDDD even though you're just being a tool.

I listened to Misery Signals today. Did not disappoint.

• Brohoof 1

Church fires are just so much bigger, than campfires. And they're a lot more fun to start too. I love burning down churches, we should burn down a church together one day.

Oh yes they are way bigger and way more fun to start than campfires. Yes we should burn down a church someday. I think I have an idea of what church we should burn down together.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

Yes, Misery Signals are good.

gauges

and it's kind of sad to see a lot of music be turned into fashion statements. I've seen people in burzum and joy division shirts who haven't even listened to the music of the bands. It's like wearing the shirt gives you some EBIC HIPSTERR CREDDD even though you're just being a tool.

Oh dude, don't even get me started on all the assholes I've seen wearing Misfits shirts. Even though they've probably never even touched Walk Among Us.

Oh yes they are way bigger and way more fun to start than campfires. Yes we should burn down a church someday. I think I have an idea of what church we should burn down together.   http://en.wikipedia...._Baptist_Church

Let's go to Kansas burn it down to the fucking groundwub.png

• Brohoof 1

gauges

and it's kind of sad to see a lot of music be turned into fashion statements. I've seen people in burzum and joy division shirts who haven't even listened to the music of the bands.

Wow...why the fuck would you wear a shirt of a band you don't even know or listen to??? If I were to wear a shirt of a band, it would be a band that I really like and listen to a lot.

Wow...why the fuck would you wear a shirt of a band you don't even know or listen to??? If I were to wear a shirt of a band, it would be a band that I really like and listen to a lot.

Because a bunch of people out there are complete and stupid wannabes who think that wearing a band shirt from a band that they haven't listened to will make them cooler.

• Brohoof 1

Like Djenty said, it's called being a fucking tool.

Because a bunch of people out there are complete and stupid wannabes who think that wearing a band shirt from a band that they haven't listened to will make them cooler.

Fucking pretencious thirteen year old girls with their Misfits shirts. The Misfits have pretty much gone from a great punk band to a fashion statement.

moog_and_dawn_play_dress_up.jpg

But Moog doesn't even like Deicide. I do, but Moog doesn't. 

Since we're on the topic of black metal. I guess I'll post some then. Has a bit of a folky touch.

• Brohoof 1

Since we're on the topic of black metal. I guess I'll post some then. Has a bit of a folky touch.

If it has a folky touch, I tend to lean towards really liking it. I quite like Windir, and there's so many bands I tend to completely forget about. Skeletonwitch is one of those bands, and I have no idea how they fell off of my heavy metal radar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM1eztZXj94

If it has a folky touch, I tend to lean towards really liking it. I quite like Windir, and there's so many bands I tend to completely forget about. Skeletonwitch is one of those bands, and I have no idea how they fell off of my heavy metal radar.

I like Skeletonwitch. They're supossed to be black metal mixed with thrash metal, but to me they sound more like black metal mixed with melodeath.

This, because nobody on here likes them except for me :c

(edited)

Parallax II time.

Man, this album just gets better and better every time I listen to it. I still like Colors even more though. I seriously wanna get the CDs of both those albums. If only I had the money *sad face*

aaaaaaaand of course there is a comment bashing sevenfold on this video calling them "stupid gay ass avenged sevenfold". Am I not allowed to like both btbam and a7x??? like is that against the law or something??? or am i the only one who isn't a douchebag who has to fucking insult every goddamn band that isn't as talented as btbam or whatever else. okay rant over.

Edited by Champion RD92

aaaaaaaand of course there is a comment bashing sevenfold on this video calling them "stupid gay ass avenged sevenfold". Am I not allowed to like both btbam and a7x??? like is that against the law or something??? or am i the only one who isn't a douchebag who has to fucking insult every goddamn band that isn't as talented as btbam or whatever else. okay rant over.

Bro, it's the internet. Chill out.

So I torreneted Eyehategod's and Pig Destroyer's discographies while I was asleep. I just love torrentswub.png I'll buy the CDs later. And I finally got Prowler in the Yard. yay.png yay.png yay.png yay.png yay.png yay.png yay.png

All of your shit-entrylevel-pussy-wannabeharsh-blackmetal can fuck off. Only true supremacists will survive the coming cull.

http://youtu.be/JNu9Qacm8ec

What? I like a little bit of entry level and non-entry level.

Also nice song you've posted bro, I need to look up more songs by that band

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsj6GDU-GkI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qFYeajDvQ

So I torreneted Eyehategod's and Pig Destroyer's discographies while I was asleep.

Enjoy Prowler In The Yard.

• Brohoof 1

GUYS HELP I CAN'T STOP

Best release of the year, and it's not even an album. Imagine. Don't be surprised if I post this multiple times. Every one of you should hear this.

That's some heavy shit, breh. By the way I saw your comment on the video lawl

Anyway, I'm gonna go listen to the live version of Colors cause it's fucking badass.

SOME VNDERGRVVND AS FVCK NVRWEGIAN BLVCK METVL COMIN UR WVY

IT'S VNLY KVLT WHEN YVV'VE NEVER HEARD VF IT BEFVRE

but seriously, trelldom and in the woods are criminally unrecognized :V same can be said about master's hammer, or ved buens ende.

Eh maybe. I've never heard of the former but I like that album from In the Woods. Like it was the first black metal album I ever really liked, since I found this one song from it two years ago or something.

Also unrecognized. I'm like so obscure for this.