Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looking for some Gaming Buddies

The Coffee Pony

(edited)

Hey, I know this kind of thread is a bit out of the ordinary in this section, it's nowhere near as important as most of the other threads in this section but I saw a similar thread in here already and I didn't know whether to post this here or on Media Discussion.

Anyway to cut to the chase, lately I've been rather bored and lonely. I would hang with some of my friends in IRL but they're not going to be there all the time and as for my friends online we have very different interests so most of the time its been really hard to talk about the stuff I've been interested in or even to play any games with them. Most of the discussions that take place I often feel left out and isolated because I really don't know that much about the stuff they're talking about and most of the stuff I want to talk about they just plain don't care about. Like I just even playing games with them isn't easy since a lot of the games they play I can't get into like Vindictus or League of Legends or there are games they're playing I can't get at the moment due to money issues like Payday 2. Also a lot of the games I play they either don't want to play or don't care about it.

So yeah that's pretty much it, I've been feeling very isolated from my friends due to different interests and I'm looking for some people to talk to and play games with.

Anyway you're probably wondering what kind of games I play online. On PC I mostly play shooters like Left 4 Dead 2, Battlefield 1942, 2 and Bad Company 2, Team Fortress 2, The Ship and recently I got Dino D-Day a weird and fun shooter. There are also a couple of source mods I like to play like WWI Source and Goldeneye Source. I also have Saint's Row the Third on PC.

Also for consoles I have both a 360 and a PS3 but I use the latter for online play since the online's free and all.(Though I have very few Multiplayer games. The only ones that come to mind are CoD, Killzone, Little Big Planet, Mortal Kombat and Grand Theft Auto V)

Shooters aren't the only type of games I like to talk about though. There are other genres I like to talk about, I LOVE the survival horror genre (Silent Hill being my favorite) and I love to talk about games on the older systems. And other than gaming I like to talk about comic books, movies, TV shows (obviously My Little Pony's one of those!), history, etc.

Sorry if this isn't the exact place to post this thread (mods and admins if you're looking at this feel free to move it) but yeah, I've been getting a bit lonely and can really use some friends.

Edited by The Coffee Man
  • Brohoof 1

Heya! Well, i suppose I cant help with everything, but I figured I could at least be someone to play tf2 and L4d2 with. After all, ive got 1700+ hours in tf2, and it just so happens that ive beaten silent hill 3, silent hill Origins, and I spent all day yesterday playing Silent Hill Downpour, all of which are obviously from the best horror game series ever created. So why dont you add me on Steam? Just search Sky Lieutenant Derpy Hooves. Youll know its me from the tf2 stranges showcase.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I face the same problem as you sometimes. I just need to know what CoD you have. I got black ops two. but I got GTA 5 but I loaned it out. but I'll be getting it back in a couple days I believe. But anyway just add me on PSN names zombie_gun12345. I used that name when I used to play on the computer for Ninja kiwi so I picked the same name for Playstation. 

Hey, I would love to have someone else to play games with, If you got steam, you could hit me up on there, and we could see what will happen. My steam account name is either T4hgooey0ne or Shadowgooey. You will reconize me from the avatar of a dude sitting there in a hoodie, can't see his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! :) you may add me on Steam if you want.

snipsnap8. That's my Steam I.D.

The games I play very often are Team Fortress 2 and Garry's Mod (although, my Mac ((DAD'S MAC)) can't handle some custom content on Gmod, like ROLEPLAY gamemodes.)

I'm getting L4D2 when I'm a bit older.

I play GT6, Minecraft, GTAV (I still have a low-level character.), Borderlands 2 (I have most of the DLC levels), and Grid Autosport. All on PS3.

I do have a mic, but I'm not exactly the talkative type.

PSN: race_emhard 

As much as I actually hate my 360, I'm on fairly often. GT: B3eastSOfBurD3N

I pretty much stick to a few games (GTA V, Forza 4, NHL 14), and I hate playing CoD, but I can stand it for a little time.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

old topic comes alive again lol i would also like to have some gamer friends but i have satalite internet so its kinda impossible  sadly but hered we might get high speed internet (fiber) in our rural area after this month hopefully.

ps4 : nightless moon

xbox one : midnight gamer8