Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony on Game Show

RainbowDashington

One of the contestants on 'Wipeout' was a Brony. 'Tis a first for me to see one a game show. During his first obstacle course, he said, "Come on, Rainbow. Show 'em a little dash!" He even gave Jill Wagner a Vinyl Scratch plushie. Anyone else seen it?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My mom was watching it and she shouted Brony, so I thought she was calling me, but it turned out there was a Brony on the show.

I then changed the channel when I got back to my room to watch it.

Edited by JRex95

(edited)

Huh... it might help if I didn't have to work when Jeopardy was aired...  and it would've been nice if he wasn't the only one in the hole.  YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT JEOPARDY IS!?!  That's one of the oldest, most classic games shows around!

...it's too bad that he gave her a Vinyl Scrath plushie; it would've been better to have used any other character.

How about Family Feud?  An entire family of contestants?

Edited by Washougal_Otaku
  • Brohoof 1

This would be the first of me seeing a brony on a gameshow, but it would be nice to see more out there. It would let the world know that we are not all in fact creepsters, but relatively normal people!  :blink:

It brightens my spirits to see/hear of this kind of thing!

It would have been nice if he won though, that would have made my week.  :lol:

This would be the first of me seeing a brony on a gameshow, but it would be nice to see more out there. It would let the world know that we are not all in fact creepsters, but relatively normal people!  :blink:

Especially Howard Stern!

A bit of a show off this guy is, ain't he? He just wants to plague the show with pones, that must annoy some haters.

That is so untrue, it was just a nice little gesture.

He wasn't being a showoff.

I'm sure if this were a shoutout for a different fandom you probably wouldn't think that.

That is so untrue, it was just a nice little gesture.

He wasn't being a showoff.

I'm sure if this were a shoutout for a different fandom you probably wouldn't think that.

I really don't like it when bronies have to plague everything with MLP, it attracts all the haters. I prefer to stay quite and low.

I really don't like it when bronies have to plague everything with MLP, it attracts all the haters. I prefer to stay quite and low.

They're not plauging it.

It's a 48 or so minute episode, with only 1 or so minutes of MLP.

They're not plauging it.

It's a 48 or so minute episode, with only 1 or so minutes of MLP.

O' ye of little intelligence, you don't know what I mean? I meant that it's going to attract haters.

That is true, but I've never encountered a hater yet.

Trust me, it's unpleasant. The best place to find them is the scummiest place on the internet, YouTube. 

And sorry for calling you dumb.