I'd like to preface this by saying this is just my personal headcanon! You're welcome to disagree with me all you want, it's all fine and good. This is just how I think the gals would look as human beings, I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers here.

anyways i love pony humanizations so the other night I sketched out some rough silhouettes:

EDIT:: the gang's all here!

Posted Image

Twilight! She's pretty scrawny slim, but she has a bit of a desk job paunch. Around Dash's height, give or take an inch or two.

I see Applejack as being the tallest of the girls. She's muscular from applebuckin' all day long, but not super-defined or anything. Thick and curvy.

Fluttershy is second tallest, but she slouches so sometimes it's hard to tell. She's pretty small, but still has a little bit of baby fat.

Pinkie Pie is pretty much a big ball of energy idk man.

Rarity is slim and petite. Nice legs for heels. Not much else to say here!

Not much to say about Rainbow Dash, really. I see her as being the shortest of the main girls. Compact and muscular.

I plan on doing the rest of the mane six soon! Done!!

Edited by spicydetective
  • Brohoof 15

blood guts and chocolate cake

well that's exactly what I intended so thanks!

why do I find your post hilarious? xD

good job BTW, I'm not a big fan since ponies is one of the reasons I watch the show xD

Fluttershy looks like one of my friends because she is also yellow and has Pink hair

• Brohoof 1

lel.png

:3

Wow, you actually know that there's more variety to a woman's body type than just HUGE BREASTS, THIN STICK. I am extremely impressed. Very rarely do I see a person who takes the time to appreciate the different types of bodies ladies can have. Not only that, but you've actually acknowledged that bigger people exist! (Pinkie Pie's probably my favourite.)

I must learn from your ways.

Also, you did a great job of depicting their personalities/jobs through their body types. Your skill is impressive. These are probably the best humanizations I have ever seen. Excellent job.

• Brohoof 9

Aether Velvet is the name of the OC in my avatar. Drawn by me. 

Deviantart

Good job, but i think pinky looks a little big. Can't wait to see the others. :)

~Relax and enJOY life. True joy is a BLESSING.~

~Musician, poet, writer, and all-around storyteller~

Interests: Old literature, ancient history, MUSIC, fantasy, anime

Best Pony: Tiaaaaaa!

This looks really well done!

pinkie pie looks fat :(

Well, considering all the cupcakes, cakes, and other various sweets she eats, I wouldn't be surprised.
  • Brohoof 1

It's damned good to see some realistic body types for once in humanizations. As nice as a lot of humanizations can be, most of them tend to be fairly weird body types, the huge boobs on sticks as Arylett referred to it.

Now, personally, I think Fluttershy might be slightly heavierset than depicted here, but that's a matter of opinion really, and a minor quibble.

Used to be known on here as Kyronea.

Want to read psychological analyses of the Mane Six? Start here.

(edited)

aaaaaa god, ya'll are too kind ;v;

Now, personally, I think Fluttershy might be slightly heavierset than depicted here, but that's a matter of opinion really, and a minor quibble.

That's all fine and good! Great, even. I love seeing how other people interpret the ponies. It would be pretty boring if everyone's human designs were exactly the same :P

Posted Image

Twilight! She's pretty scrawny slim, but she has a bit of a desk job paunch. Around Dash's height, give or take an inch or two.

Edited by spicydetective
  • Brohoof 3

blood guts and chocolate cake

pinkie pie looks fat :(

Let's play the Pinkie Pie Drinking Game! Watch every episode starring Pinkie Pie and take a drink for everything she eats and everything she says she ate. "Yesterday I told Mrs. Cake that I ate two corncakes, but I really ate three! ...Okay six! I ate six corncakes!"

But seriously, it's an interesting concept. :P Pinkie might be a -bit- too big, though, maybe it's the hips.

Edited by Pumpkinbot

well that's exactly what I intended so thanks!

Pinkie Pie fat. Let's see, she lives/works at a bakery and she can eat an entire cake in one gulp. She can eat an entire gingerbread house by herself.

Seems legit.

• Brohoof 1

I just think they all look a little short for how large their legs are. But other then that these are amazing!!!

• Brohoof 1

~Relax and enJOY life. True joy is a BLESSING.~

~Musician, poet, writer, and all-around storyteller~

Interests: Old literature, ancient history, MUSIC, fantasy, anime

Best Pony: Tiaaaaaa!