Minecraft Competition! For everypony!

Jonke

Competition has officially ended! Winners will be revealed

shortly.

Winners!

ProjectRKA

Fluttershy

Finesthour

Hello Everypony! ^^ Jonke is here with a competition!

Since we are getting closer to Minecraft's release date, i will hold a competition for all members on this forum who doesn't have experienced the awesome game created by Markus "Notch" Persson and his company Mojang.

What is the competition about?

Well since i want everyone everypony to have a chance, i'm going with the old fashion way.. Take 3 random ponies from the list ^^. The competition will end at 16th november and the lucky winners will receive a PM from me how to redeem your gift code.

How do i enter?

Everypony that wants to enter the competition, just need to reply to this thread and i will update the list.

Competition rules:

You cannot enter if you already have a copy of Minecraft, i can't check if you have it or not but i hope you try to be honest ;).

Fluttershy and i wish you all good luck!=)

Current participants list:

- ProjectRKA

- ShoeShy

- DJ-P0n-3

- Fluttershy (Nico)

- Finesthour

- Pinkamena Diane Pie

- Viscra Maelstrom

- Linguz

- Ice

Edited by Jonke

How does this work again? Is this a lotery or something? :blink:

Anyways, Count me in !

Yes, kind of a lottery. ^^

Oh, so you´re giving away a code for minecraft. How did you get that?

Cause I bought Minecraft back in the Alpha, so would I get a code like that also?

Well if you bought a copy of minecraft during it's alpha stage, you already own the game. This code let you get the game for free.

Competition rules:

You cannot enter if you already have a copy of Minecraft, i can't check if you have it or not but i hope you try to be honest ;).

Oh, i didn't see that. You can remove me from the list then, since i actually wanted it because i hate my current name and want a new one.

Oh, i didn't see that. You can remove me from the list then, since i actually wanted it because i hate my current name and want a new one.

Ok, Thanks, changing it now.

I've tried MC on my friend's accounts and would love my own. I'm allowed to enter as long as I don't have my own, right?

Ofc, adding you to the list. ;) Good luck

• 2 years later...

Hey Ninfa! Did you host this on a server? If so, was it your own? Or did you seek out another to host it on?

I'm the lead moderator of www.mineboard.org and I'm looking for a server or two to partner with. Since Mineboard only has one right now.