Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How competitive are you?

fimdash

• 2 years later...

In terms of trying to prove myself competent I am ferociously competitive. However, I don't scapegoat people or try to talk smack that much. I have a moral compass, and that does include reciprocating the attitude I get. I don't mind just saying gg or calling out the good plays of an enemy if it's supposed to be a casual setting or a friendly game. But I actively try not to talk smack or BM any multiplayer game I play, whether it be over the internet or irl. >_>

• 2 weeks later...

not at all.

I believe in cooperation non competition. I also dont like take part at these things in real life, computer games therefore I do this only if and when I have to

Depends on what it's in regards to. I think there's definitely times where competition isn't called for, like I'm not going to compete with other men to get a specific woman's attention lol, I will compete with their performance once I have it lol... Nah that's individual, there's a lot of things in life really worth fighting for, there's some games I take competitively, when I play sports I get very competitive, but I think the nature of having to compete for someone's attention or a job position are pretty gross, so it isn't inherent 

• 3 months later...

Not a competitive person at all, the exact opposite of Dash.

Is good at work, but only what is required...max. They have not paid for more.

When it comes to my greatest interest, taking care of animals, I give EVERYTHING!

I used to be competitive, but that was years ago. Nowadays I don't really care if I win or lose. I would say that I'm not competitive at all, and I actively avoid competitive situations.

• Brohoof 1