Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What happened between Mandopony and Yelling at Cats?

ponytheorist

Okay, so this might be the wrong place to post this, but I don't know where I have to post it.

yelling at cats released a new rap in which he is dissing Mandopony. Apperently something happened between those two, and I cannot seem to find out what it is. Does anybody know what happened?

(I just want to know out of curiosity)

Edited by ponytheorist
  • Brohoof 1

Hey there @ponytheorist, I've moved your thread into Sugarcube as it deals with an aspect of the fandom. Give this resource map a read. It should assist you, being new to the site.

YAC is looking for attention. I used to be a fan of his but then I learned how much of an asshole dickhead he is.

But what did he do to earn the status of being an asshole? 

Cause something must have happened

Yelling at Cats is pretty well known for a laundry list of things he's done to piss off the music community. From blamed for stealing funds at an early bronycon, showing up at EFNW drunk, late, and cussing through his set at an all ages performance, to beefs with Swagberg, MicTheMicrophone, and many other musicians...it's par for the course. It's well known that he's quite toxic in the community and attention seeking sadly.

[

Why he has a beef with Mando I'm not quite sure. Reading up on his facebook YAC blames it on being snubbed and blocked when he tried to give Mando some critique awhile ago.. Does a year and half absence from rapping and MLP need YAC to return for a Mando diss?  Nah. Rap about some ponies for a change if you want to stick around YAC. This is horse drama at its worst sadly. If all YAC wants to do is do diss tracks now he shouldn't even bother coming back.   :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Freewave
  • Brohoof 4

Yelling at Cats is pretty well known for a laundry list of things he's done to piss off the music community. From blamed for stealing funds at an early bronycon, showing up at EFNW drunk, late, and cussing through his set at an all ages performance, to beefs with Swagberg, MicTheMicrophone, and many other musicians...it's par for the course. It's well known that he's quite toxic in the community and attention seeking sadly.

Why he has a beef with Mando I'm not quite sure. Prob because he too is a little attention seeking, was rumored to be a pedo after his time spent with Michelle Creber (before i guess she started hanging out and collabing with Black Gryph0n), and was mad at 4chan for starting the rumor. Does a year and half absence from rapping and MLP need YAC to return for a Mando diss?  Nah. Rap about some horses if you want to stick around YAC. This is horse drama at its worst sadly. :okiedokielokie:

Thank you for the reactions. I never realised how much of an asshole YAC is 

Thank you for the reactions. I never realised how much of an asshole YAC is

My god, this guy is an fucking disgrace! I have searched online, and most of the things are true. I used to like his music a lot, but knowing this, I will never listen to one of his tracks again

He doesn't deserve fans if he treats them like that

A lot of people don't know his vast drama filled background and how many people have given him second chances over the years. The fact he came back after a year and a half vacation and started pointing fingers at Mandopony is terribly hypocritical and attention bating. This is unfortunately the downside of love and tolerate is that he's allowed to continue his theatrics while generally not called out for it.....maybe this time people will have had enough of the senseless drama and childish attitudes. We'll see.

• Brohoof 2

I've usually been the first to criticize Brony musicians over an issue of quality, but with one notable exception, I have never had any issue with any of them as human beings.

Guess who that exception is.

I have done things I am not proud of in the past, as I'm sure we all have. Nothing as bad as what he's done, but really horrible mistakes nonetheless. But I've learned from them, or at least I'd like to think I have. I keep my regrets and fuckups close with the hope that I never make the same mistake twice. Kyle would rather just go into damage control mode and hope that shit blows over so he can get moving on yet more douchebaggery.

The ED article doesn't even cover how he later made a song blaming Derpygate on a, quote, "Tranny" to whom he then offered numerous death threats. And now here he is, trying to make more E-drama by starting a beef with Mandopony. I may not be a fan of Mando's, but this just reeks of jealousy on YAC's part. Mando's working with Hasbro, and did numerous collabs with Michelle Creber, all the while YAC's just been wallowing in a hole that he dug himself into, has made only pathetic attempts to climb out of, and is only digging deeper with each passing day.

YAC needs to realize that causing problems will never make him relevant. At least not in the way he wants to be. Nobody with common sense is ever going to forgive him, nor should they.

• Brohoof 1

Idk but it's pretty immature. He doesn't need to make a whole song about hating someone.

>Implying Hip Hop culture did not evolve around diss freestyle tracks.

Anyways, he's basically deadmau5, except without the logical, smart, and respectable part. He's just the "asshole" part. c:

I can't even imagine a human being even being the way Kyle is. I mean, mistakes are made. That's a given. But when you keep pissing off your own beloved community, and society as a whole, and you STILL don't learn from it? C'mon. Kyle is, by legal definition, insane. He keeps starting drama and then taking the pity party route, hoping people will have mercy upon him...

I've seen it before. People like Kyle often end up taking a dirt nap for a few hours after saying the wrong thing to the wrong people. If he doesn't learn then, then he never will.

And by the way, coming from a broken home is no excuse to be a wretched human being.

• Brohoof 1

Given the volume of negativity and outright disparaging remarks directed toward specific individuals, I am locking this thread. While discussing controversy isn't prohibited, losing sight of the actual people involved and attacking them is, in blunt terms, not cool.

Also, don't post links to Encyclopedia Dramatica. That site contains a plethora of explicit content which has no place on MLP Forums.

• Brohoof 1