Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Tone shift X Déj? -vu (with guest star, Echo)

Marciblook

She tilted her gead slightly. "Well, while you are handsome, I do not think it is your looks alone that I like about you. And honestly, I am not that beutiful, I am sure...I mean...I have a green mane", she says smiling slightly, her eyes shining in the light until she uses her magic to turn them off, leaving them in the light if horn's magic alone.

Edited by Dusk Shade

(edited)

@@dusk shade

When she calls him handsome, he blushes and smiles shyly "yeah, I know that can't be the only reason" then when heard her talk herself down about her hair, he gave her a sad look, then a reassuring smile "green isn't that..." Then she turned off the lights "bad..." He was slightly confused as to why she did so "déjà vu?"

Edited by Tone shift

She lay down on her bed pulling him to her and lightly nibbling his left ear in the darkness. She rewrapped her tail around hos body, elegantly manouveribg it as though it were an extra leg. "If you like green, that green cannot be all bad, now can it", she asked.

Still kind of confused as she dragged him to the bed. "Vu? Wha...why am I...in...is this?--" he let out a small slightly frightened sound when she started nibbling on his ear, he started to breath heavily when her tail wrapped around him once more. "W-w-w-what a-are you...what' are you...doing?"

Deja Vu simply smiled and kissed him hearing a satisfying end to his petty stuutering and questions, at least for the moment, that is. "Whatever is the matter, Mr.Tone Shift", she asked her sophidticated demeanor finally returning as she released him from her tail.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

Still a bit startled by her actions he said "Well...I...I just think...you're being kind of...forward...I'm not saying saying I'd...not like this, later, but it's too soon for this..." He was looking away, with a deep blush "I just think this would be going too far too fast...I've been through something like this before, and it didn't end well..."

Edited by Tone shift

"Allow me to formally apologize for my behavior the, dear. But I must impress the fact that I was not trying to be forward as you seem to enjoy calling me.I was merely attempting to apologize for Echo's nearly killing you multiple times since you entered my gallery", Deja Vu said feeling she had iffended Tone Shift.

Still kind of frazzled from the whole thing, he tries to talk "But..why the bed...and...the...the ear...why like...what's...gah!" He just flopped onto the bed in a weird mix of frustration and confusion. He sighed "you know what, can we just...go OUT and do something, you can make it up to me by...buying me something nice or something, I-if you want"

• 2 weeks later...

"As I said the things I have been doing were mere apolagies for Echo's behavior. As for simply going out someplace...that sounds like a splendid idea. Where would you like to go Mr. Tone Shift", she asked before walking towards the door. "I really am sorry you had to deal with Echo and I", she said as her head drooped.

(edited)

@@dusk shade

"Well...I don't tend to accept apologies like...that.." He got kind of flustered at the thought "anyway...you know, I've always wanted to see if I could get a slice of some MMM" when he heard her talk about echo and herself and saw her head go down, he frowned "look, I'm prepared to deal with echo, if it means I get to be with you. I don't care how strange you might be, there's...something that makes me want to stay"

Edited by Tone shift

She looked at him much calmer than she had been. "MMM? Sure, sounds fine. And if you really want I will take you to buy something afterward, okay", she said hoping they could just pretend what had occured inside of the gallery had never happened and that they could start over.

Edited by Dusk Shade

Tone Shift gives her a big smile "Well...I could use a new mic..." He said jokingly, giving a small chuckle "oh, and my original name was Sally tone, but I don't go by that anymore, for...obvious reasons" he proceeded to walk in the general direction of sugar cube corner "Maybe that's why I felt something strange when we met"

Okay...so first things first you can get some MMM, then ill purchase you a new microphone", she said trying not to luagh at his name. "So.... Sally...no need to worry....Sally....you'll have a brand new microphone soon, okay, Sally", she said tauntingly as she followed him inside.

He was clearly annoyed when she kept calling him Sally, he sighed "I thought you'd understand, I mean, our situations are similar, and just for that, I'm not letting you have any MMMM" he walked off in an offended manner looking back only to make sure she was still following him

"Our situations are nothing alike. Echo just has multiple personality disorder while you...have a girl's name. I did not have any intention of offending you however", she said dismissively. She walked back outside and waited outside for him to order his MMM.

He raised his hoof, as if he were about to say something before she left, he sighed as the door closed behind her, he then turned to the counter and demanded the cake, but In a nice way. He made his way outside, and said "It'll take an hour to bake...and it wasn't just the name! My parents must have thought I was a filly or something...I even thought I was for most of my life...until my muzzle changed that is"

"Well I apoligize if I offended you, but we have had different lives...our situations are wuite differnet contrary to your belief", she said not trying to upset him anymore. "Forgive me but I never asked to hear your life's story", she said becoming annoyed.

"Why do you say that as if there aren't any simularities? It's not like she completley went away..." He looked down as if a strange feeling had come over him, until she spoke again "What do you mean? You told me YOUR story." he turned away from her, trying not to show his frustration "Yes there are plenty of differences, but we both have other sides we'd like to keep in check at times" He then walked back inside to wait for the cake

• 2 weeks later...

"No I did not tell you my story. All j told I'd the relatively small tale of my multiple personality disorder, nothing more. And you never actually said Sally was another personality or anything", she said with a slightly aggravated sigh. "Tone Shift.... I am sorry, sometimes does even come out and he manipulates my body", she said blushing when she realized how suggestive that sounded out of context.

His face grows more annoyed as she speaks, but at some point, his face started gaining a look of sadness and realization at what he was saying. He blushed for a second at what it sounded like she said, but shakes it off real quick. "Deja...vu..." He slowly walks closer to her, maybe not even knowing why. His muzzle comes closer to hers, wondering if she would let him "Vu..."

She turns away from him as he brings his muzzle close and hates to do it. But he can't say she's being forward if she refuses his advances. No matter how much she wanted to let him, she would play the refined and proper mare she always did no matter how much Echo interfered.

Surprised and confused as to why she turned away, he looked down and looked slightly depressed, then he turned around and faced the counter to tell ms, cake to deliver the cake to the gallery later. He then faced the door to walk out, when he passed by déjà vu, he said "Sorry" and continued to walk out the door, thinking he had made a mistake.

Dena Vu looked as he walked out of the shop and walked with him. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Tone. I just prefer to take things slow. Echo wants me to start dating so he tried to speed thinhgs along. Also, he thinks you'd be an interesting friend and that's why he kept jumping you".

Dena Vu looked as he walked out of the shop and walked with him. "You have nothing to be sorry for, Tone. I just prefer to take things slow. Echo wants me to start dating so he tried to speed thinhgs along. Also, he thinks you'd be an interesting friend and that's why he kept jumping you".

He tried to a avoid eye contact with her and said "So you're saying echo can tell you what to do? I thought you were pretty much your own people..." Still confused, trying to figure out why she didn't want to kiss him, he thought they had something good, and she'd want to kiss him.

"You don't understand....Echo is actually the dominant personality. So he does have a log of control", she said solemnly.

*Personality changed to Echo*

Echo jumped in front of, behind, on top of, and on either side of Tone Shift. "She likes you but is a very uptight pony...I was just trying to lighten things up".

Edited by Dusk Shade