Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Tone shift X Déj? -vu (with guest star, Echo)

Marciblook

"He...does?" He starts questioning who he's been falling for. And when echo starts bounding around, he tries to hold in his annoyance and anger before he talks again. Then Tone becomes sad again from what he said " Then why does it seem like she doesn't want to say it? You know what, I need some time alone..." He slowly walks away, hoping she would stop him, then he stops and says "sorry" again before continuing

*Personality changed to Deja Vu*

She grabbed him from behind in a light hug. "Wait..don't go. Look, he was the one who was born. I showed up a couple of years into his life when he had nopony else. We are our own ponies but it's his mind that I came from so has slight control over everything..though he doesn't usually use it. Look though..he wasn't lying about me being tightly wound or me having certain feeling for you", she said nuzzling his wing.

Tone shift stood there contemplating what he should say, then starts crying softly "Vu...I regret telling you that lie...I didn't mean to mock you...I just...wanted to seem more like you...it wasn't a complete lie...maybe it just wanted it to be true...but I guess it had to do more with me wanted you to like me more...Vu..." He turns towards her, and lifted her head with his "please...tell me you...I love you..." He moves his muzzle into position for a kiss, hoping she will this time

"I was wondering why this Sally never showed up....", she said slightly hurt that he had pretended to have a second personality. Though she was hurt she still moved to accept his kiss. "Just so you know, being like me wouldn't give Mr any reason to like you more", she said waiting for him to actually kiss her.

Tone shift ponders it for a second before kissing her as passionately as possible before pulling away with a bright blush on his face and turning around "Vu...? You know what...I'm just happy I have a special somepony like you..." He walks away for a few steps before stopping and saying "I love...vu" he laughs to himself slightly

"Special somepony like me. Ill never understand your thought process, Tone. You fall for a mare who could be described as half-stallion and the queerness of it never crossed your mind. I love you too but that was some shoddy wordplay", she said a faint wisp of a smirk.

"Heh...you know..." Tone looks up at the sky, at the stars that luna has reviled In the sky "It's gotten really late, I think we should both head home and get some rest, we've both had a...long, strange day...I'll talk to you tomorrow" he walks in the direction of his house, with a subtle smile on his face, happy this day happened, the day at the gallery.

She nodded in agreement and hugged him lightly just before he started walking. "Good night. I suppose ill be seeing you tomorrow", she said while holding him in the hug before trotting off invthe direction of her gallery which also happened to be home.