Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dakimakuras what do you think of them?

Revy ~ Two Hands

i think they r kinda weird like why are you that much in love with a cartoon horse but i guess it is ok becuz it makes other ppl money and that supports captilzm and this is a captialst contry

Only one I could ever find was an anthro one, unfortunately :confused: Never been into anthro much, so I put my money away. 

Pillow pet?

rarity_pillow_pet_by_titanstargirl-d5vjv

Or maybe something a bit more traditonal.

pillow_08.jpg

Strange there weren't any on sale at BronyCon. One vendor was selling pillowcases though.

I think the ones Gamer Twilight referred to would probably not come across as very family friendly or appropriate for an event like BC.

I think the ones Gamer Twilight referred to would probably not come across as very family friendly or appropriate for an event like BC.

Lol, I don't figure it would stop people from selling it. You could buy Braeburned's other stuff from his hotel room.

Lol, I don't figure it would stop people from selling it. You could buy Braeburned's other stuff from his hotel room.

Guess you just need to know where to look. Applies to a lot of things. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I have two Derpy dakis <3
I originally got my first one because I couldn't find a Derpy plush *ANYWHERE*, and the heartaches and longing I was experiencing on a nightly basis was absolutely unbearable.
I was crying myself to sleep almost every single night, but that all changed after I managed to get my hands on a dakimakura.
Soon afterwards, I actually did find an affordable, high-quality plush online, and the dakis have pretty much fallen out of "use" since then.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 1

You'd would be surprised.

About the ones you referred to being family friendly or them being sold at BC? :lol:

My only convention experience is BABScon and they seem to take the family friendly thing fairly seriously from what I've seen of it.

Then again, I didn't explore much beyond the convention floors so who's to say?

I don't mind them and don't really have a problem with people who want them

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind having one of Yoko

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I do have one actually, a friend of mine bought it for me. It is an anime girl who I don't really recognize but the guy certainly does know what I like. I would love an Applejack one though.

There seems to be a great potential for pervertedness with those thing (do NOT google image search the term, believe you me), but as long as you keep it in your bedroom, I guess I have no issues. I wouldn't buy one, personally... I'll rather wait for a real person to cuddle with at night. :)

I don't like body pillows with images. I would never own one.

As for people who do own them...

I don't know anyone personally who owns them. At least, I don't think I do. I'm sure a lot of people who own them keep it a secret. Either way, it wouldn't really change my opinion of them. Owning a pillow, even if it's a perverted one, with an image on it is far from the weirdest thing I've heard of or seen.

Won't lie, though, I do find a lot of the pictures making fun of folks who own body pillows funny, as well as that one flash animation about that dude with the Rainbow Dash dakimakura obsession, for those of you who know what I'm talking about.