Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

I'd have to say rarity because of the fact she is so freaking well ya' know very big jerk to spike and whines about not having her way when sweetie belle's around. Why do perpetuate rainbow dash because of her ego and bragging, one of the biggest things anyone does is brag. Also I don't understand the fluttering part either because, seriously, she is as much like me as twilight is. Except my anger is the biggest threat ever. I literally go insane on the spot with no control over myself. And if I'm not angry, I am very kind. How boring can you get people? If a person relates to a character, then the characters personality is fine. I am also a big bookworm and also I'm a nerd. I'm proud of it. All that's not nerdy about me is the fact that I don't do anything geeky but play video games once every 3 days. For a little amount of time.

I'd have to say rarity because of the fact she is so freaking well ya' know very big jerk to spike

444856__safe_rarity_animated_spike_cryin

444855__safe_rarity_animated_spike_upvot

Could've died twice. The top one she was giving what very well could've been her dying moments to him and the bottom one she refused to give her necklace to a dragon that could've easily snapped her in half just because Spike gave it to her.

whines about not having her way when sweetie belle's around.

195462__safe_rarity_sweetie+belle_out+of42893__safe_rarity_animated_sweetie+bell

If this is the impression you get of her, I honestly think you should go give her character another look over, man :confused: She's so much more than what you just claimed her to be. Just gotta giver her a fair shot.

• Brohoof 5

It's so much easier to talk about favorites than least favorites. I can name my favorite in a heartbeat, but when it comes to my least favorite of the Mane Six...

Well, my least favorite is easily Twilight Sparkle, but I still like her as a character. She's just the one out of the Mane Six, however, that I like the least. I sympathize with her character at times and I find her to be an entertaining character to watch, but bookworms have never appealed to me fully so she just ends up being last. There's a lot more to her character than just being a bookworm, sure, but I just find the other Mane Six to be overall more appealing to me than her.

• Brohoof 4

Man. I love how much this thread fluctuated.

Kind of wish people would be a bit more civil with their opinions -_- People would be so much happier if hate wasn't wasted on something like cartoon horses that they claim to be a fan of, but not much can be done. 

• Brohoof 2

Applejack. I f***ing LOATH Applejack! First, she made Twilight cry!

Pinkie Pie made Fluttershy cry.

Fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie Pie cry.

Rainbow Dash made Fluttershy cry.

Do I need to continue?

But you know what she does for a living? Clears clouds, just like almost every other Pegasus - but not every pegasus lives in a cloud mansion, so she HAD to get that money somewhere, and that somewhere is likely her family.

But regardless of that, Rainbow Dash has money and lives in a cloud mansion, so she's *privileged*

Then, she's *talented* - dude, she can break the fucking color spectrum with how fast she is. That's talented. That's natural talent. She was blessed with an ability to fly most pegasi couldn't hope for. So she's *privileged* and *talented*

1. Is that really a reason why you dislike her, because she has a big house? (that we almost never see btw) Sorry, but I don't see how one can dislike a character because of that kind of detail.

2. She has practised a lot to reach this level. She doesn't want to be a failure, I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a natural talent.

You know what, I'm going to try and change the dialog a little here. This topic should not be about which of the Mane Six you like least and why, at least not taking that angle. Let's try a new approach, or maybe one we haven't seen in a bit. If you have a least favorite character, what could the writers do to change your mind? What moment, or element, or theme would make you appreciate the character more? Would pairing the character with another Mane Six who is your favorite help (like Rarity and Rainbow Dash who rarely interact), or maybe a new approach like Rainbow actually losing a competition and how she reacts? Fluttershy being the only one to help a sick creature she is afraid of, like maybe a Changling? Applejack and her folks being addressed? Maybe even have the characters start to learn from each other ... Rarity having to be honest, or Applejack kind, or Pinkie generous.

Every character can be elevated with the proper crafting. Who needs the most work, why, and what would entice you to see the character more complexly.

Regarding Applejack, it would be awesome that they make more episodes focusing only on her and not on her and her family. Because episodes like Apple Family Reunion make her so boring.

Bats! for example, was a great AJ episode. :)

Ironic since RD is popular pretty much on every brony site but this one.

Rarity fans scared them.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I'd have to say rarity because of the fact she is so freaking well ya' know very big jerk to spike

She was willing to fight three grown dragons with her bare hooves to protect Spike! How is that being a big jerk?

and whines about not having her way when sweetie belle's around.

For most of the time, Sweetie Belle is in the way of Rarity's work. Often by taking some vital components without permission.

Which got me thinking, why does Sweetie Bell keep taking her sister's stuff without permission knowing full and well that she's a fashion designer? Doesn't it ever cross her mind that Rarity might need it?

By the way...

cu0pRIo.png

• Brohoof 3

Rarity.

I just can't stand her. Most of the time she just really annoyes me. She is the one reason why I hate 'A Dog and Pony Show' with a burning passion. Her whining is just unbareable. There are good moments, but the annoying ones cover them tenfold.

( Rarity fans, please don't hate me) 

She is the one reason why I hate 'A Dog and Pony Show' with a burning passion. Her whining is just unbareable. 

You do realize that the annoying part was every bit intentional on her part?

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 4

You do realize that the annoying was every bit intentional on her part?
I do understand that you should feel what the daimond dogs are feeling, but it was just completly agonizing. Intentional or not it was annoying the living hay out of me. 

You do realize that the annoying was every bit intentional on her part?

Find it a bit sad that so many people don't get the message of that episode.

Instead of seeing a pony using her intelligence and cunning to outsmart physical superiour opponents, they just think that episode is an example of how "annoying" Rarity is. Rarity did what she had to do... What else should she have done?

Run away? In a mazelike tunnel system she has no hope to navigate, against opponents that know it inside out?

Fight? Against enemies that are not only stronger, but have superior numbers?

Wait for help? She did not even know the mane six were searching for her...

• Brohoof 4

Great, now it's turned into a Rarity bashing thread.

It's a "least favorite" thread, everybody gets bashed at least a little bit!

look all I said was that your gags were hit and miss lady

• Brohoof 2

I see a lot of discussion about disliking Rainbow Dash. I used to feel that way about her too. I actually hated her at the beginning of the series because I thought she was so egotistical and self-obsessed. I feel like one of her worst moments was in TLR when she yelled at Derpy and was generally just very mean to her. But I've grown to like Rainbow more now, especially after episodes like Flight to the Finish, Sleepless in Ponyville and Wonderbolts Academy, when Dash got to bring out her good side and do something constructive with it. I really like the RD/Scoots sister relationship and I just can't get enough of it! So I'm a reformed Rainbow disliker, myself.

My least favorite character of the mane 6 now is probably Pinkie Pie.  :blink: This is also a change for me. In S1 I loved her, but I feel like she's sort of taken over the slot that Rainbow previously held for me...she is just so abrasive and awful to her friends sometimes now, randomly screaming in their faces, that I just can't get behind her anymore.  :(  I thought she was such a clever and interesting character early in the series. My favorite S4 episode was probably Pinkie Pride, too -- that was Pinkie done right for me. Sure she is random, and loud, but her energies are directed at making her friends feel good. I thought how Pinkie was screaming in Fluttershy's face in FV was so unlike her from S1...what happened to the Pinkie that objected to pranking Fluttershy, knowing her anxieties and insecurities? Instead Pinkie just screams loudly about all of the things Fluttershy most fears, making her cry. What the hay? I just don't feel like that's true to Pinkie's earlier spirit. It's a shame...I'd like to like Pinkie more again. We need more good episodes with her. I would say we had 3 pretty good ones this season, especially Pinkie Pride. It's just that the writers keep reverting back to her random screeching/hurting friends' feelings. That just doesn't seem like Pinkie to me.

Edited by Heliodor