Twi Rubix

Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Of The Main Ponies?  

182 users have voted

1. 1. Least Favorite Pony Mane Six + Spike

• RainbowDash
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • AppleJack
    • FlutterShy
    • Rarity
    • PinkiePie
    • Spike
  2. 2. Least favorite Secondary Character

• Apple Bloom
    • Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadance
    • Shining Armor
    • Prince Blueblood
    • Granny Smith
    • Big McIntosh
    • Hayseed
    • Mr. Cake
    • Mrs. Cake
    • Diamond Tiara
    • Silver Spoon
    • Snips
    • Snails
    • Sunset Shimmer
    • Derpy
    • Trixie
    • Suri Polomare
    • Lightning Dust
    • Gilda
    • Daring Do
    • Spitfire
    • Soarin
    • Fleetfoot
    • Cheerilee
    • Bulk Biceps
    • Coco Pommel
    • Cheese Sandwich
    • Maud Pie
    • Other - Because So Many Ponies O.O

There's honestly not much to like about Diamond Tiara. She's just that character that was created for everyone to hate.

She disgusts me...

PeaceLoveMusic_zps9f284840.png

Rabbit-Kin                                                                 ~Paris' Waifu

Least fave of mane seven- Fluttershy. Like she is so below everyone else. Just can't stand her meek cute appeal. It's not cute to me, it's just annoying now.

Least fave secondary- Trixie just because bah too popular for someone who was a passing antagonist. I do like her design but that's about it.

Background- Derpy just because I don't get the big deal.

• Brohoof 1

Wow more people dislike Rarity than Dash, what is this? Bizarro world?

Anyway, I've practically run it into the ground that I hate that arrogant, attention monger, Rainbow Dash the most.

After that, I don't have any problem with a secondary character, but out of background characters, I think I hate Vinyl the most.

I am a Brony. I love being a Brony, Twilight is best pony.

(edited)

Well I did say "there are no overly badly written characters" 

Scootaloo would like to say hi.

She has been in the show for three seasons and has been literally the same since we have first seen her.

She has had absolutely no character development what so ever to the point she has reached annoyingly static character status.

Also she contributes nothing of value to the show like at all and basically with all we know about her is a background pony hogging the screen light. As in we know more about King Sombra (who barely has more personality) than her.

And don't forget that since we know so little about her that in comparison we could right a biography of Princess Celestia it had to be specifically told to us that Scootaloo is in fact not an orphan.

Edited by cmarston1

CJlO22H.png

I absolutely couldn't choose for my least favorite background character. They all have their strengths, but since they're background characters, one can't really find anything wrong with them (Except for Derpy Hooves, but that's another story). I really couldn't say.

• Brohoof 1

This signature was removed for being too obnoxious and arrogant.

-Makusu2

By the way, if you're talking to me in a thread, please quote my previous post. Otherwise, I might not respond to you.

My least favorite of the main characters would have to be Fluttershy. I don't find her cute; in fact, I find her somewhat annoying, sorry.

However, my least favorite characters in the show would have to be Princess Cadance and Shining Armor. First, they come out of nowhere. An alicorn princess and the main character's brother pop right out of the blue. Second, they're too perfect. They're so bland. They lack personalities, character flaws, and development. I really hope they get expanded on in season 4.

֍֎֍֎

@@Silver Bells,

Bit old, but I've merged your thread with one for sharing our least favorite characters. A list of ponies you'd like to punch in the face will ultimately be identical to a list of your least favorite characters, unless one doesn't dislike their least favorites enough to want to hurt them.

Scootaloo would like to say hi.

She has been in the show for three seasons and has been literally the same since we have first seen her.

She has had absolutely no character development what so ever to the point she has reached annoyingly static character status.

Also she contributes nothing of value to the show like at all and basically with all we know about her is a background pony hogging the screen light. As in we know more about King Sombra (who barely has more personality) than her.

And don't forget that since we know so little about her that in comparison we could right a biography of Princess Celestia it had to be specifically told to us that Scootaloo is in fact not an orphan.

The be fair that's not a badly written character that's simply an under developed character, she more or less got to co-star with RD a main character for the episode Sleepless in ponyville (s3 e6) infact for screen time she actually starred more than RD, that tells me the writters have noticed her underdevelopment and have and will continue to try and expand her character.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

Scrumpy is cider made in the West Country of England,[1] particularly a band through Devon, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, though it may also be found in Kent, Sussex and East Anglia. The term is especially used to distinguish those made locally in smaller quantities and using traditional methods from mass-produced branded ciders.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EDIT: wrong thread....

My least favorite character.... That's a tough question, talking canon, my least favorite character would have to be Gilda,  but fanon would have Pinkamena (NOT pinkie) at the bottom

I actually don't dislike Snips and Snails, they're just easily manipulated, not quite that bad really

Edited by Chocolate Chess

Snips and Snails

I hate them with all of my hate

• Brohoof 1

Have the courage to think and act on your own. And have the courage to disobey.

Snips and Snails, Flim and Flam, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon, Rainbow Dash, CMC, Flash Sentry, Shining Armour. Oh and any poorly made OCs though they're not really characters.

Edited by Cliff_Racer_562

Pinkie Pie bothers me quite a bit. I know many people like her, but she annoys me quite a bit due to her hyper, in your face personality. That and sometimes she doesn't have tact... It really bothers me when she doesn't know when to be quiet, or what she says is hurtful to others without understanding that what she is saying is a bit mean (ie. the last episode Filli Vanilli where she even made fluttershy upset)

post-8308-0-79770000-1395439789.png

Rock, you are a rock. Gray, you are gray. Like a rock, which you are. Rock.

Out of the mane 6: rainbowdash.

Out of the minor characters: Celestia

Out of the side characters: Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. Those two need to die in a fire, while having the building collapse on them, and AJ's dog peeing on the remains.

76561198044017234.png
Feel free to add me on steam if you want to play something. Also don't be afraid to message and talk to me. I've had bad luck when I start a conversation, so I more then likely won't start one.

blueblood... id sacrifice that dip sh*t to my superior chaos gods any day..

I'd let him live, just toss him in the outside world would be a fate worse than death for him. If you really want to kill him, you can wait until he adjusts... and is, therefore, no fun anymore.

RWEwbBm.png

Signature by JellyBean.

I'm derping your computer as we speak...

Pinkie Pie, Snips, Snails, Blueblood

I can tolerate Pinkie, although boy has she gotten worse as of late, but the other three deserve to be locked in the caverns below Canterlot.

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast