request shop Sidon's Cutie Mark Shop[HIATUS]

Sidon Aldermane

Could you make one of the cutie mark on Hibiscus Bloom's page? (link in sig) It's in the 'other' section.

If that's too complicated I'd be happy if you'd try out the cutie marks of any of my other OCs, just pick one from here: http://perrikara.deviantart.com/art/My-OCs-Cutie-Marks-459411718 or you could try Elixir's (he's not on there, link to his page in my sig)

:)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, just let me say if you are doing this as practice, I can guarantee you I will give you as much practice as I possibly can, as I LOVE creating OCs, I can't digitally draw, and I love the way you make cutie marks. With that said, when you say one per pony, do you mean one at a time, or I get only one shot at this?

That aside, I need a cutie mark for my pony version of me. I can almost guarantee that mine will be a struggle. I say almost because I might be underestimating you.

I would like the cutie mark to look something like this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10615521_695465613861513_3758607434396667050_n.jpg?oh=5563940c7de28c29fbb2f1a80aea90e2&oe=5473C301&__gda__=1415550649_40bca0d4599bc43f5b0952f32f25dcb8

If you can't see that image, please let me know.

Now, as far as details go, where I colored black, I would like to stay black. Where it is grey is my attempt at shading, so please do better than I did. I would like the mouse part to be a dark purple. I would like the pencil part to be a light purple. ALSO! I hope you can do a curvy line better than I did while still being proportionate.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

(edited)

Could you make one of the cutie mark on Hibiscus Bloom's page? (link in sig) It's in the 'other' section.

If that's too complicated I'd be happy if you'd try out the cutie marks of any of my other OCs, just pick one from here: http://perrikara.deviantart.com/art/My-OCs-Cutie-Marks-459411718 or you could try Elixir's (he's not on there, link to his page in my sig)

:)

It shouldn't be a problem, queued. That's a very nice design by the way.

First off, just let me say if you are doing this as practice, I can guarantee you I will give you as much practice as I possibly can, as I LOVE creating OCs, I can't digitally draw, and I love the way you make cutie marks. With that said, when you say one per pony, do you mean one at a time, or I get only one shot at this?

First of all thank you, I appreciate that you enjoy my work. ^^ To answer your question, it's okay to place multiple requests, just wait at least three days between posts so others can get their cutie marks in the queue. 

Queued

@@The Euphonium Brony

post-9927-0-89863700-1408248012_thumb.png

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

It shouldn't be a problem, queued. That's a very nice design by the way.

First of all thank you, I appreciate that you enjoy my work. ^^ To answer your question, it's okay to place multiple requests, just wait at least three days between posts so others can get their cutie marks in the queue. 

Queued

@@The Euphonium Brony

G Major chord in 1st inversion followed by an E, going Major to Minor. I LOVE IT! YOur attention to detail is spot on good sir, my hats off to you :)

G Major chord in 1st inversion followed by an E, going Major to Minor. I LOVE IT! YOur attention to detail is spot on good sir, my hats off to you

Well thank you very much, I am a great lover of music and it's language, but I'm afraid you may overestimate me.  :please:  Though may I commend you as well, as you indeed do have a sharp eye.

@@Rocky Doo

post-9927-0-37548000-1408304814_thumb.png

That aside, I need a cutie mark for my pony version of me. I can almost guarantee that mine will be a struggle. I say almost because I might be underestimating you.

I would like the cutie mark to look something like this: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10615521_695465613861513_3758607434396667050_n.jpg?oh=5563940c7de28c29fbb2f1a80aea90e2&oe=5473C301&__gda__=1415550649_40bca0d4599bc43f5b0952f32f25dcb8

If you can't see that image, please let me know.

Now, as far as details go, where I colored black, I would like to stay black. Where it is grey is my attempt at shading, so please do better than I did. I would like the mouse part to be a dark purple. I would like the pencil part to be a light purple. ALSO! I hope you can do a curvy line better than I did while still being proportionate.

Wait!

Before you get started on my cutie mark, I forgot to tell you something.

I took the picture wrong, so if you could put the mouse part on the bottom, that would be great.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Could you possibly do one for me? It would be a dark cloud with lightning bolts shooting from it Much obliged

You got it, queued.

Well you see, as a music major, i tend to know a thing or 2

Ah yes, an excellent major! I dabble in scoring, mostly for my game design work.

I took the picture wrong, so if you could put the mouse part on the bottom, that would be great.

I'm not sure what you mean. In the ref you posted the mouse is in the bottom right corner and the pencil in the top left. Did you want it differently?

@

post-9927-0-88693200-1408308903_thumb.png

I'm not sure what you mean. In the ref you posted the mouse is in the bottom right corner and the pencil in the top left. Did you want it differently?

What I mean is, unlike the picture where the mouse part is in the bottom right, I want the mouse part in the bottom left.

Imagine the picture turned so that the mouse part is on bottom. Does that help you understand what I am saying?

What I mean is, unlike the picture where the mouse part is in the bottom right, I want the mouse part in the bottom left.   Imagine the picture turned so that the mouse part is on bottom. Does that help you understand what I am saying?

I see, you want the design mirrored. Sure thing.

I see, you want the design mirrored. Sure thing.

Not quite.

Like I said, I would like the mouse part on the bottom left.

HOWEVER! I would also like the pencil part to be in the top right.

Sorry if I caused any confusion.

Edited by DJ Shy-3

Could you please do Emerald's cutie mark. The link to it is in my profile page.

Sure, Emerald Sheen right?

Not quite.   Like I said, I would like the mouse part on the bottom left.   HOWEVER! I would also like the pencil part to be in the top right.

Like this?

post-9927-0-73272600-1408310124_thumb.jpg

http://mlpforums.com/topic/107931-could-someone-vector-me-an-avatar-non-pony-ill-make-you-something-in-return/#entry2991220

Hello dear, I just made a topic looking for someone to vector a simple little thing for me. If you'd like to try your hand at making it I'd be forever grateful.

Copying and pasting my topic for your convenience. :

Could someone draw me a simplistic/minimalistic design for an avatar I'd be super happy. I'm looking for a minimalistic sword pointed upwards with a skull lodged halfway down onto it.

http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/046/b/f/skyward_sword_minimalist_by_theharlequinhatter-d4pube7.png

http://wallpoper.com/images/00/39/68/22/skulls-minimalistic_00396822.jpg

Something similar to these styles, not Legend of Zelda though!

Edited by Bronyette

On a side note, though, you do know that you can do more than one quote per post, right?

Just press the 'MultiQuote' button next to the 'Quote' button on every post you want to talk to.

If you know, but don't want to do that, sorry for wasting your time.

Well thank you very much, I am a great lover of music and it's language, but I'm afraid you may overestimate me.  :please:  Though may I commend you as well, as you indeed do have a sharp eye.

@@Rocky Doo

Oh my Celestia it's perfect  :D thanks you soooo much for drawing it, sorry if I responded a bit late I was away for the week-end. Anyway thanks a bunch  ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my Celestia it's perfect  :D thanks you soooo much for drawing it, sorry if I responded a bit late I was away for the week-end. Anyway thanks a bunch  ^_^

No problem!  :)

@

Two designs, one based off of your original, and a redesign I thought looked nice.

post-9927-0-30394200-1409692106_thumb.png

post-9927-0-84073100-1409692110_thumb.png

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

@

Two designs, one based off of your original, and a redesign I thought looked nice.

I love it! Thank you so much for this!

I think I might just have you do all my cutie marks. you make such perfect cutie marks. Of course, I can wait a bit for others to get their designs in.

10/10 Would come back again

Edited by DJ Shy-3