Sidon Aldermane

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@

All righty, queued.

@

How do you want it to look, specifically? Or do you just want a .svg file of the regular symbol?

I want its colour blue and its shape the same. 

img-29938-1-img-29938-1-geld3i4.jpg

Equestria Girl Artist Infernus's adorable brother  :kindness: / PROJECT: Echo, My Little Kohai   B)

Having a bad day? Come relax in my profile, I'll try my best to make you at least smile a bit..  :blush: 

Hey there friend, can I do a request again?

If yes, here is:

The cutie mark would be something like a head, but not a pony head, a dragon one, with these items:

GAmkDul.jpg
LrnJvY2.jpg

If possible, do with the original colours, and if isn't possible do the dragon head, only the hood and the mask is fine.

Totally not a support main.
Battletag:
Cloudie

ezgif.com-crop.gif.2c23b7cdb467e0d6a997b1afc6f0db98.gif

@@Sidon Aldermane,It's awesome truly! But could we do some slight adjustments? It's not much i promise it's just the choice of the markings bottom left and top middle circles ((the small ones)) resemble the "female" symbol. It would be okay if the character was female but he isn't. I hope that's not too much. Still you make it look awesome and i thank you for that!!! 

I love how my sword turned out!!! <3 I'm sorry I took so long to see it, I've been seriously bogged down by schoolwork. Thank you so so so sooooo much though. I really appreciate it a ton

v7PAGdl.png

Click on the Banner for more info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

@

I hope you'll forgive the wait, been really hectic as of late. XP

Now these are the two variants I've created based off your design.  I like to think they maintain the initial concept, but I suppose that's subject to interpretation. They're a pretty far cry from your original, so I understand if you'd like me to alter them...

post-9927-0-64073100-1417501776_thumb.pngpost-9927-0-36256700-1417501979_thumb.png

@

Two versions, one the standard assassin's symbol, and the other with a more Equestrian theme.

post-9927-0-75069800-1417504499_thumb.pngpost-9927-0-99569700-1417504502_thumb.png

Edited by Sidon Aldermane

College of Synergetics

cos_emblem_2_by_sidon_s-d8pv4up.png

Ponysona: Sidon Aldermane OCs: Hearthfire, Camellia, Oryol