request shop I can draw any pony you want in anthro form.

Kawaiihusky

[Closed September 28]

I can draw any pony you wish in anthro form. Here's what some of my art looks like:
These are the two most recent anthro drawings:
post-4880-0-38437000-1407965143_thumb.jpg
post-4880-0-54223800-1407965178_thumb.jpg
Also, here's the link to my dA, please read all of my profile, and possibly go to my gallery. But, if you favorite something, please at least leave a comment. ^w^ http://suicidalbandgeek.deviantart.com/

[i am no longer taking requests, except for military veterans or those currently in the military. I will be doing commissions after I finish the requests before September 28]

Edited by Kawaiihusky

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you happened to take OC's, Arcanel and Xiomara respectively, do you think you could draw either of these two of mine, or both if you'd like to or could?

arcanel_reference_sheet_by_xwhitedreamsx

6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907d2e16b.png

And if you need info on them, both their profiles are on my signature too! ^^

Can you draw Artemis? She is in my signature and all pictures are in my deviantart also in my sig. If you can draw her wolfie together all the better!

Could you draw my OC John Smith please?

His link is in the signature.

Can you draw my OC Sapphire Radiance as a Arthro?

Can you please draw my OC? He's in my signature and my avatar. But can you please include high-tech equipment?

Yes, but I may or may not be able to do the "high tech equipment part. Could you specify? 

I kind of want to see you draw Doctor Whooves in anthro.

Can you do one of my OC Sound Off? I'd greatly appreciate it.

img-2975283-1-7K0Xtxw.png

Do you think if possible you can do my oc, Meizuno? Pics will be below for reference.

img-2975266-1-KTnGSRQ.jpgimg-2975266-2-jPsW0gI.gif

Well thank you and take your time!

If you happened to take OC's, Arcanel and Xiomara respectively, do you think you could draw either of these two of mine, or both if you'd like to or could?

img-2974620-1-arcanel_reference_sheet_by

img-2974620-2-6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907

Draw Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena anthro if you may?  :maud:

YES. I will get to all of these as soon as possible ^w^ When I start, I will be PM'ing all of you for details when I start your request ^w^

I decided on Pinkamena, because the last time I tried too draw Pinkie's hair, I failed ._. I just finished the rough sketch.

Could you please draw my OC Severance in anthro form?

I don't think I have a red as dark as the red in the mane, but I will try my best to mix colors.

Could you please draw my OC Severance in anthro form?

Oooh I want to join the bandwagon. If you don't want to, you don't have to. My OC Archean Gene will be my suggestion.  :squee:

oc page in signature

Can you draw Artemis? She is in my signature and all pictures are in my deviantart also in my sig. If you can draw her wolfie together all the better!

Could you draw my OC John Smith please?

His link is in the signature.

Can you draw my OC Sapphire Radiance as a Arthro?

Can you please draw my OC? He's in my signature and my avatar. But can you please include high-tech equipment?

I kind of want to see you draw Doctor Whooves in anthro.

Do you think if possible you can do my oc, Meizuno? Pics will be below for reference.

img-2975266-1-KTnGSRQ.jpgimg-2975266-2-jPsW0gI.gif

Well thank you and take your time!

Can you do one of my OC Sound Off? I'd greatly appreciate it.

img-2975283-1-7K0Xtxw.png

img-2974620-1-arcanel_reference_sheet_by

img-2974620-2-6f23c4354d0682543f9208b907

HEY GAIZ. TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THE CUTIE MARK PLEASE. AND HOW MUCH OF YOUR OC YOU WANT ME TO DRAW.(Waist up, headshot, full body,knees up, etc.) And if you want any special kind of pose or object. Just PM me.

I just finished, I'll see if I can get my bf to take a picture with his fancy smartphone tomorrow and email it to me so I can post it to my dA.

I decided on Pinkamena, because the last time I tried too draw Pinkie's hair, I failed ._. I just finished the rough sketch.

I don't think I have a red as dark as the red in the mane, but I will try my best to mix colors.

HEY GAIZ. TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THE CUTIE MARK PLEASE. AND HOW MUCH OF YOUR OC YOU WANT ME TO DRAW.(Waist up, headshot, full body,knees up, etc.) And if you want any special kind of pose or object. Just PM me.

waist up would be good, mark on his shirt somewhere. and please make him look smart

Edited by The Boring Legend

I just finished, I'll see if I can get my bf to take a picture with his fancy smartphone tomorrow and email it to me so I can post it to my dA.

Cutie mark somewhere on the clothes? Waist up would be nice.

EY GAIZ. TELL ME WHERE YOU WANT THE CUTIE MARK PLEASE. AND HOW MUCH OF YOUR OC YOU WANT ME TO DRAW.(Waist up, headshot, full body,knees up, etc.) And if you want any special kind of pose or object. Just PM me.
2146848-satele_shan_by_masateru.jpg
If you can draw her in a pose like this ((jedi sword and all Watch it's double edged)) with her wolf on her leg-height that'd be nice. Please do tell me if i'm too demanding. 

Don't worry about the cutie mark. It's not fully designed yet. And, uh, can you draw her waist up? :)

Well, for me it would be right on the side of her thighs (Which would be AKA like her the flank of a pony, I think, something like that :P ) And if you could draw full body, that would be very nice :3 

I'd like if you could do a full body drawing with the cutie mark somewhere on his clothes.  Any pose would be alright but make him look sinister.  Thanks!

Here's a larger image of his cutie mark:

post-27345-0-40656100-1405903732.jpg