Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anypony here own a rare or exotic pet?

Handsome Changeling

Just wondering if anyone else owns any rare pets like an Axolotl or a Crimson Giant Day Gecko, I just like knowing, pets others have or own. My dream pet is a Dwarf Alligator but they need veteran care, so it would be a lifetime I would need to invest in the little guy. I will have one some day.

There is my Emerald gecko, if anyone was wondering. (Sorry about the quality)

1461100_10202665967709111_2097238466_n.j

• Brohoof 2

I have 2 Sphinx cats. Here's a photo of one. Her name is Marie. I know, its the most generic cat name. Blame my mom.

img-2981365-1-10511464_700320086702703_6

I have always found Sphinx cats beautiful...it's sad many people find them ugly...

Just wondering if anyone else owns any rare pets like an Axolotl or a Crimson Giant Day Gecko, I just like knowing, pets others have or own. My dream pet is a Dwarf Alligator but they need veteran care, so it would be a lifetime I would need to invest in the little guy. I will have one some day.

There is my Emerald gecko, if anyone was wondering. (Sorry about the quality)

img-2981267-1-1461100_10202665967709111_

That is one beautiful gecko my friend. :)

Umm no I have non myself as much as I wish...

What type? I don't know I love all animals.... :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I have 2 Sphinx cats. Here's a photo of one. Her name is Marie. I know, its the most generic cat name. Blame my mom.

img-2981365-1-10511464_700320086702703_6

and now you have gotten this song stuck in my head...and yes i know the cats in the song are Siamese (if you please) 

Edited by DJ Aeron Q.
  • Brohoof 1

Does a tarantula count? Her name is Jenny, and she killed her boyfriend. Can't take a photo, as I'm on my tablet and it doesn't have a front camera.

Ooh yes, what type is your tarantula, I have one as well she is a salmon pink birdeating tarantula. I do not have a Pic of her either.

I have always found Sphinx cats beautiful...it's sad many people find them ugly...

That is one beautiful gecko my friend. :)

Umm no I have non myself as much as I wish...

What type? I don't know I love all animals.... :yay:

Thank you, It is nice knowing others find her as pretty as I do. What type? Oh yeah, she is a Crimson Giant day gecko I have another gecko he is a Tokay Gecko too, and a couple of Axolotls here is a pic of them. (Again sorry for quality :3) 1003594_683726968355813_1553045319_n.jpg1005665_641566275905216_380831523_n.jpg

Ooh yes, what type is your tarantula, I have one as well she is a salmon pink birdeating tarantula. I do not have a Pic of her either.

Thank you, It is nice knowing others find her as pretty as I do. What type? Oh yeah, she is a Crimson Giant day gecko I have another gecko he is a Tokay Gecko too, and a couple of Axolotls here is a pic of them. (Again sorry for quality :3) 1003594_683726968355813_1553045319_n.jpg1005665_641566275905216_380831523_n.jpg

Well he is a beauty for sure. :)

• Brohoof 1

For my 15th birthday my dad bought me a Russian tortoise. I named him Raphael, cause best ninja turtle.

I had to get rid of him though, cause about a year later we moved to another city and I figured further down the road we were gonna have to move states and it just wasn't worth the trouble.

I learned I am not a reptile person. I don't mind being around them and stuff, but they're a little too...boring and not cuddly for me to have as a pet. :maud:

• Brohoof 2

My dog is exotic in its own ways...Jk. Actually, I recall a friend of mine owned a hedgehog, but I'm not sure if you'd call that exotic. I wasn't very good friends with her, so I never saw it :P.

• Brohoof 1

My dog is exotic in its own ways...Jk. Actually, I recall a friend of mine owned a hedgehog, but I'm not sure if you'd call that exotic. I wasn't very good friends with her, so I never saw it :P.

I have two bearded dragons

I would say that a Hedgehog is quite exotic for a pet plus there adorable!

Your two beardies are awesome too and I find Bearded Dragons to be such a calm and relaxing pet to just sit down with, not for long mind you they need there heat bulbs. We have one called Spryo (awkwardly she is a girl, we found out recently as she laid infertile eggs)  ^_^ 

• Brohoof 1