Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

Noei

What kind of a question is this?!  :lol:

I'm not sure who I'd be sitting next to me, clearly I wouldn't want to drag someone over here in my hour of death, because that's just terrible! I'd just select whoever happens to be there I guess.

So I guess, I wouldn't want anyone sitting next to me!

• Brohoof 3

Well, as long as I had my tray table up, and my seat back in the full upright position; I would probably be fine.

As for who I'd want sitting next to me; I'd probably go with two large Albanian women with excruciatingly severe body odor.

• Brohoof 2

This topic is really hard for me, in and of itself... emotionally.  I just really, really, really don't like talking about death or dying.  And, I know I shouldn't be, since I'm Christian... but... nonetheless, it's just my natural self's instinctual reaction to dislike talking about death.  It makes me think about... some people who have passed... and then it makes me think about how much it would hurt to see other loved ones pass.  I just... I'm really bad at handling my emotions when death is the subject.  

---

One the one hand, it would be very comforting for me to know that I have someone who I love sitting next to me, because I don't want to die alone. But at the same time, that would be really selfish... because I don't want them to end their lives early like the unfortunate soul I would be. 

I think it would be nicer to ask who you would want waiting for you when you arrive...  :squee:

*Instant chills, and almost instant tears, but I held them back*

Any other Christian, because at least I would see them again, in a little bit.

*And, there comes the tears...*

---

This is a very interesting question I almost want to call a psychological trap. At first I wanted to go all SJW and say "no one" because I'd rather give up my life alone than with others, but then I thought about the impact that it would have on the people I know. Especially my most loved and cared for. So I'd have to say, despite that, that I would want them there with me. I know it sounds selfish, but I don't know what they'd do to themselves, and somehow I don't trust that they won't do something. The ultimatum to this problem -- for them to be there with me. Because I'd rather us die together than me die and not ever know if they did something even worse out of sadness or something. It almost sounds kind of romantic. But that's the only way i could have peace. I'm far less concerned about my life than theirs, even if I don't say it.

*Sigh* ... Yes, it's very much a psychological trap.  

I have similar feelings on this as you do, ARagY.  That being, that I went back and forth like 27 times within 5 seconds of what I'd want.  And, I basically use the same reasoning you do to come to a conclusion, finally.

If my parents were to outlive me, they'd lose all the care for anything they've ever had, and fall quickly... 

*Allllrighty then, I'm fu--king done with that thought, I can't take it... Nope... I'm done with it....*

---

*Note to self - get more tissues next time you go to the store*

Okay, time to answer this question once and for all.

Leonardo DiCaprio.  Lol, why, you ask?

post-27651-0-43104300-1410322252_thumb.jpg

I could... have more time...  in my dreams...

To pray...

*And, cue the tears again...*

To pray for my family... and my friends... 

And then to pray for myself...

Then, to pray for my emotions to come to at ease from knowing everything was gonna be okay...

---

I'm sorry everyone, for being such a sap.  I just have really strong emotions, many just branching out of the love I have for others.  And so, my emotions tend to get the best of me sometimes.

post-27651-0-77549000-1410323804_thumb.png

Myself. One reason why; So I could have a really stupid and endless debate with myself while the plane goes down. That would most likely be more funny than tragic at that moment. I disagree with myself constantly so it seems funny enough. :P

Beyond this, it would be anyone that I have ever met that actually can tolerate me and my flaws. Granted at that point I would hope that we would live due to me dragging them into it but I mean good intentions. It's like, you were able to look past my obvious flawed nature so, I want to hang out with you before this happens. That's my point.