If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

Noei

Some sort of superhero/pony who would save the day of course :3

But if it depends on letting ourselves die, like, real people I mean, um someone who is pretty and in a permanent vegetative state because why would I want others to die? And they wouldn't be panicking at all, they would seem rather mellow about the whole thing lol.

The worlds worst and most evil, although safely tied up, serial rapist. This is so I feel absolutely no guilt when I have to use them as a cushion when the craft hits the ground or (if it's a water crash) use their bloated corpse as a flotation device.

• 3 weeks later...

Weeeeeell, I'd say my best "obviously-not-girlfriend" friend, but I'd rather have her safe, even if I'd have never seen her in person. I suppose I'd just like to be alone if she couldn't be with me.

*cough cough* @aria_ash, you're coming with me.

I'd like the seat on my side to remain unoccupied. And have my own seat by the window. If I'm about to die, then I don't want anyone  screaming into my ear about it, or hanging on my neck for that matter. If the plane was loosing alttitude at moderate speed (it wouldn't nosedive at close to 90 degrees) I'd quietly look outside while pondering about my imminent demise... 

• 2 weeks later...

For a humorous answer, I would like Superman to be on my side, so he can fly me out in safety! :lol:

For a serious answer, I would prefer no one. It would pain me if other person had to suffer, especially if it were a loved one.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...