Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

Noei

Either one of the alicorn princesses so they could save us or at least save me. Plus ponies yay!

That or some figure that would show me that the afterlife is real so I don't have to worry about death and finally get an answer on whether or not there is an afterlife.

Edited by cmarston1
  • Brohoof 3

Either Twilight because she can teleport us out of the plane, and if worst comes to worse still fly us out manualy.

Or the Master Cheif. Because he has survived falling from orbit 3 times. If anyone is going to get me through a plane crash, it's him.

Edited by M'aiq the Liar
  • Brohoof 3

Justin bieber. If I'm gonna die in a plane crash, I'll take that jebend with me (not really)

Hmm, frankie boyle I would say. Just hearing a golden joke in real life, that would be fecking awesome.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I found some interesting answers.........

That or some figure that would show me that the afterlife is real so I don't have to worry about death and finally get an answer on whether or not there is an afterlife

......Nice life's Philosophy  :) 

A doctor who will save me after the plane crashes :lol:

........Nice logic  :o

Pinkie Pie. Because she can screw the rules.  :maud:

.........Nice :lol:

But then again I've never been in a plane crash before

Hmm...... :blink:

Well, as for me ,in all seriousness I wish no one to sit next me, of course. no one have to die.

But unless someone have the ability to save the day ,no one .

very simple answer from my part , through.

Edited by Aileron
  • Brohoof 5

Don't take this the wrong way, but I'd rather have everyone I know and love safely on the ground. That way I could take some little comfort in knowing that they are safe.

Now if I was in a fantasy, I'd want a handsome thin young man in a slightly tight suit and sneakers to whip out some sort of a device that goes "ding" and use it to regain control of the aircraft. Then I'd follow him to the cargo hold and try to climb into the big blue box laying on it's side. (Watch classic Doctor Who. That's how the TARDIS fit in the cargo hold of a Concord!)

(I love Matt Smith, and he could save us too, but David Tenant is really hot!)

• Brohoof 2