If your plane was about to crash, who would you want sitting next to you?

Noei

Ted Striker, who, after several 'Nam flashbacks, would run to the cabin and land the aircraft safely with the help of Otto, who fits conveniently in a carry-on.

post-14714-0-99180000-1408146950.jpg
Look at that determination...

But if my life wasn't an 80's comedy, I'd be too busy wishing my life was an 80's comedy to notice Bear Grylls sitting next to me.

Edited by Chrysler
  • Brohoof 7

One the one hand, it would be very comforting for me to know that I have someone who I love sitting next to me, because I don't want to die alone. But at the same time, that would be really selfish... because I don't want them to end their lives early like the unfortunate soul I would be. 

I think it would be nicer to ask who you would want waiting for you when you arrive... :squee:

• Brohoof 2

George fuckn bush that's who! If there's an asshole that made me a stereotype it was this pig! I'll laugh at the pig while he runs like a the cowerd he is! Oh well i'll die laughing at least  :lol:

Edited by Deathstroke
  • Brohoof 1

Tough one. I'm not sure if I'd be happier knowing I get to spend the last moments of my life (assuming it's going to be a fatal crash) with my most loved one, or knowing that she/they're safe on the ground, as others have mentioned.

I'd hope the first officer (or the captain) is in that seat, if we did crash B):huh:.

Edited by Super80 Wolf

I'd want Luna because best pony. But also she'd give me an ultimatum:

She could teleport us onto the ground safe and sound and I'd be free to live my life as I had always done before.

Or I could take the red pill and join her In Equestria but have to leave earth and everyone in it behind.

Can I get a glass of water to wash that pill down, your highness?

Edited by FMStorm
  • Brohoof 1

Someone squishy.... haha

In all honesty, if I were to die, I would rather be alone.  I want to spend my last few seconds remembering my life and preparing for impact.  I don't want to see fear from people or family around me.

• Brohoof 1

Well if this was a senarrio where I am going to die  I would not mind Death appering besied me I would say to him "BRING IT ON! I MADE IT TILL NOW! WHAT ELSE DO YOU GOT!" But I see death as a start of a new adventer and death can't be stopped. On the other hand if I could choose any one next to me o save me Rainbow Dash is a good one to choose from MLP or Tails for the fact he could repair the plane or craft something to save everyone.

Nobody, because I'd already be safely out of the plane! :P

But if I wasnt, I'd want it to be MacGyver. He'd probably manage to save the day using nothing more than paper clips and duct tape. I think that would be a lot more fascinating than being saved by magic.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I definitely wouldn't want my loved ones there with me, since they could get hurt and that would be terrible. It would feel better knowing that they're safely away from the plane.

Heck, I wouldn't want to wish death on anyone...

I would perfer not to take anyone down with me. I know a lot of people that are real assholes, but families... you know. Anyway dying alone is probably the best choice.

Bring it on cyka.

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

One of my old professors, Dr. Baker.

Yep, I still remember her dumb ass. If I'm going down, she's going down with me. :P

This made me laugh so much!  :lol: 

Edited by FadedSkies